She leaves 'forever' in two months...do I tell her how I feel?

This girl I like has been over from France on a gap year, she was potentially staying for another year, though now she's 100% going back in mid June.
We've been on one date, but she's been hesitant to date as she wasn't sure if she was leaving or not. I know she likes me too.
We are so close and we just click. I've never liked a girl before, or dated anyone, and can't get over the fact she's going to leave. I'm devastated.

I feel like we have ran out of time- I wanted to get into a relationship with her long before she was due to leave (when I first asked her out in February ).
Getting into a relationship now just seems too little time, and too late.

She knows by now how I feel...but should I tell her I like her, will miss her, and want to (to think of better words and phrasing) be together?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her how you feel and make sure your really sweet. Ask her to stay!

• She can't stay unfortunately.
      I think if I do say how I feel, she'll just say that she can't, even though she may feel the same.
      Then things are awkward and my friendship is ruined.

• No, I work full time, can't speak french, won't be able to get a job over there and feel like I need to have made some progress in a relationship to get to that point anyway.

She starts uni there in September. She has talked about maybe coming back after then, in 3 years though. But who knows.

• Well maybe you guys could do a long distance relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Put it out on the table and if she takes it, then you're a lucky man. Long distance relationships can be challenging for some people.

• Yes! Don't you dare hold back!

What Guys Said 0