Whats the best way to meet new people when working long hours?

I work long hours and at infrequent times. Whats the best way to meet people outside my social circle and not from work?

Also around the same age group.

Updates:
I work when everyone else is having fun (chef) and I work weekends and only get mon-Tuesday off

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought about going to a Monday or Tuesday bible study? Cause you are right - most activities run on the weekend and on fridays but there are a lot of churches with Monday or Tuesday bible study because they try to pick a day when most people are free - most people aren't free Friday nights. Or how about going to a coffee shop and chatting up some people? Or going to a gym and giving somebody free advice on how to work out?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not religious so I can't really attend bible studies and be into it. Most coffee shop these days people are in there own zone with laptops/ipods etc. I hit the gym regular but at after work hours (late night)

What Girls Said 4

• I meet6 a lot of people by partying/clubs

I don't go out as much I used to but when I do I meet folks

0|0
    0|0
  • I always suggest the gym. Lots of people in our age bracket there. I've met a few people that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the internet, online dating sites.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tried that it doesn't work you'll be lucky to get a reply let alone a conversation

• I normally use online advantages but I'm young, so i dont know lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Through friends
    Bars
    Night school
    church groups
    Coffee shops

0|0
    0|0