Girls what is your opinion of kissing on the first date?

I have been told that it is too soon to do it on the first date (which is usually what I do). However someone told me the other day if you like each other why wait don't hold back. I am just getting an opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm feeling it then I am all for it. I have sometimes been disappointed when there's that awkward moment in a night when both know what you want and refrain. If you are having an amazing time and it's flirty and touchy then go for it, if she responds then awesome, if she doesn't then just say "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, you're just so damn beautiful" You'll get away with it! :)

• I actually like that idea!

• She won't know where to look or what to think, because it will most likely be the first time it has ever been said to her face. If she isn't into it then it won't come across as creepy or too sexual, rather just light and flirty and can be laughed off. Goodluck!

What Girls Said 10

• It depends, I like to put the guys in boxes based on my gut feeling about them. This helps to input expectations and boundaries. Timing also plays a key part. if I'm not in a locking relationship phase, then I'll pick loud, fun, easy going guys. In this box, anything goes is my motto, what I want, how I want it, and when. So, if I wanna kiss him the first night I'll juSr do it. Now if it's a guy that I got to.know over time at school.or work, I'll go on several dates to figure out where I want them to be. If I like the guy, I'll make sure I don't move too fast

• if he's on a date with if means that he's super cute so i'm fine with it. tips:have good timing and be conservative (start small and soft)

• if i like the guy and i had a good time, then i 100% kiss on the first date. if he doesn't kiss me i'll usually start to think he didn't have a good time. so the kiss just reinsures everything.

• I'm cool with it if the chemistry is right. But chances are I'll kiss him first then !!!

• I personally don't like the thought of kissing on a first date or at all in fact until I feel it's right. But if you two feel it is then go ahead. But my opinion, I wouldn't do it. It is WAAAAAAAY too soon.

• Just a little kissing is alright with me if the date went really well.

• If the chemistry is right, go in for the kiss.

• I dont like kissing on the first date, its your first time with that person and you dont know how they will feel about it after. Why get the rejection, wait and see and go for it on number two.

• I don't think it's too soon, depending on how long you know the person. I recently went on my first date with this guy who I've known for about 8 months (we're good friends) and we made out on the first date...but we both admitted that we wanted to do that for a while now lol

What Guys Said 0