I need a gf badly but all my friends say don't look for one that one will find me. What does this mean?

All my friends tell me don't look for love that love will find me it doesn't seem right. . What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that they are trusting God to bring the right woman into your life. The problem with that, is that God will take His time to mold you into being a man who is ready for a woman, while He is molding the woman into someone ready for you. The issue is that that takes years.

I have spent 34 years, essentially alone. I have had girlfriends, but it never lasted. I know there is a woman out there and I know that God is in control.

If I go out and find a woman, it is almost certainly going to end up poorly for me, because I have no idea what I am doing when I am looking for someone. So I leave it up to God.

• So if he wants me to wait til I'm 60 I have to wait till I'm 60

• Should u also thank god I'm handicapped?

What Girls Said 3

• I've heard this one over and over. Annoying isn't it? People are always saying love will happen when you least expect it, whilst that might be true, you would be seriously increasing your chances of finding the right person for you by having dating experiences. Good or bad, they would be helping you shape your ideals of what you want in a lifelong partner. You should be trying to ask people out, or getting to know them. Life's too short, see where it leads!

• I see what you mean. I don't think one is just going to fall into my lap. I'd like to ask women out but I'm just so scared of them

• I can't fake confidence

• You can message me if you want to know how we think or give me more detail? Does feeling inferior come from past experiences or other issues?

• Yeah...that's definitely not true... You can't expect things to fall into your lap. If that were true, I'd be married and living rich and queen-like somewhere. Hahaha xD

• I think my friends tell me that to get me off their back

• ...probably...

• Then that wouldn't make them friends. . What friend would want to see their friend alone and suffering

• It means if they want you theyll come and find you would be my guess.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not right. If you were a girl, that would be true, but men do all the work when it comes to building relationships.

• It's wrong women make us humiliate ourselves

• I understand your anger, but that's how society works.

• It means let girls come to you. If you do it the other way, you are doing all the hard work.

• I thought the man was supposed to approach

• That is ultimately what it means, but a lot of women won't actually pursue a man they like.

• Nope. That's for chumps. If you're awesome, just be loud and they'll come to you.

• unless you are over 5 feet 8 inches tall , white and all muscles. whatever you do dont bother with online dating sites