Where to find guys in normal everyday life?

I'm not the kind of girl to go out to parties or clubs or anything but I want to meet someone somewhere, I'd like to date again as it's been a while since my last relationship. I just don't know where to meet guys. My school is about over, my last finals are in the beginning of May. So once school is over I have no idea how I'll meet guys over the summer.

Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Classes
    ... church
    ... dance
    ... golf/tennis/sports

Clubs
    ... dance
    ... country clubs (social, golf, swimming, etc.)
    ... volunteer orgs

What Guys Said 7

• Hmm...you can try online if you're willing to weed through the creeps. As for finding people in person, anywhere that a bunch of people hang out is good. The park. The pool. Walk a dog if you have one and talk to guys walking their dogs. The mall if there is one near you. Target. Not Walmart. People are everywhere.

• I just feel so awkward being by myself in crowded places like that. I'm very introverted in public so I never approach people. I never know what to say to them. As a general rule I don't really talk to people unless I need help or want to tell them something and that's with people I actually know, talking to strangers in public randomly is intimidating. Especially since I'm pretty positive that I will get rejected 99.9% of times.

• I know exactly what you mean, as I'm an introvert also. Talking to people seems hard and like the kind of thing you need to plan out, but it really isn't. Just say hello. Most people are surprised that you'd talk to them, but happy to meet someone new. I have never, ever gone up to someone, said hello and introduced myself, and been rejected.

• The gym, a social club, wine bar, or a visit to the beach, these are usually good places to go to for both sexes to meet new people, x or even get involved in a singles night, x

• Wear nice clothes, take care of your body and soon guys will start talking to you. Otherwise, guys are eveywhere, wherever you study or work. Just be among them, sit there. You don't even have to initiate as a girl, they do the job

• Museums, coffee shops, video stores, bowling alley, gyms pretty much everywhere.

• Casual drinks with friends. Usually best way to meet someone new is through a friend.

Meet people through work.

• Outside at a park!

• Well I'm looking for a gf and I've been told coffee shops, volunteer groups,

What Girls Said 1

• I think, my question would be: Where to find normal guys in everyday life lol

but, um really you just need to go out to different places and go to socials and such =)