Can someone tell me if this guy likes me or not?

OK so I met this guy a couple of months ago. Since then, we've been talking on FB and texting each other on a regular base, some times over 10 emails per day! 2 weeks ago, we met again and it was cool. The next day, he asked me for lunch but I had to turn him down due to a previous engagement that I had made. But told him that we should meet that weekend. Anyways then he stopped contacting me completely for almost a full week. Last weekend he emailed me again. I asked him why he stopped calling me and that we were suppose to meet. He said he was really sorry and had a very difficult week at work and kept apologizing. Anyways, I invited him to a place this Friday and he said he is very interested and would like to accompany me.

So, do you guys think that he is interested? Why did he stop calling me for a week and now showed up again? Would you do this to a girl that you like? If he does the same thing again, what should I do? Does he sees me as a friend or we could ever be more than a friend? I know I am over thinking but it's because I really like him! :(

S

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

I think you're over thinking he obviously likes you and who knows what he has going on in his life maybe he was really busy, or maybe he felt bad when you couldn't go out with him, so he didn't want to seem too anxious to contact you again. Let nature take it's course..wait and see what happens.

• I'm sure he still likes you.

You're an adult and so is he, you have obligations, like work. Don't think anything of him not communicating with you for a week - it's not like you're in a relationship. He said he was busy with work, so just take his word for it. You have no reason to suspect he's lying to you. And he said that he would love to meet you on Friday. What's the problem? He likes you. Just take things one day a time and stop stressing over pointless stuff.

Good luck.

• HAAHAHA he likes you just the fact that he said he would accompany you this weekend means he is into you. The fact was he probably was really busy at work or stressed out. I had stopped talking to a girl I really liked for a while when I started up physical training once and had to apologize, you are overthinking. If he takes the time to send you 10 emails a day there is definately a reason.