Are these signs of a shy guy interested in me or not?
1) When he passes me, he rarely looks at me, but if he's with his buddies he always actively speaks to them. Basically he shows he is very busy talking with that person. Once he started to laugh loudly (there was something funny the other guy said), but covered his cheek with his hand exactly in the moment when he passed me. Sometimes when he passes me, he has that p*ssed look and shows he doesn't see anything around him.
2) Sometimes I have a feeling he looks at me from afar, but he is very sneaky and I never catch him in a direct stare. I have just cached him turning away.
3) When we bump into each other, it seems he has like surprised look on his face, although we work in the same building and it's not like I'm not supposed to be there.
4) When I take up my courage to look into his eyes he kinda becomes scared, but holds my gaze, still I feel he's uncomfortable.
5) When I ask him How you're doing. He shrugs shoulders and says OK, and then ask the same question to me, but that's about it.
Once we had a small talk and he said he's shy, but I doubt it as he always hangs out with his two female (so he isn't shy around women) co workers and seems to enjoy it. Haven't seen him flirting with them though. The same applies to the thing that he always actively speaks with his co workers, when I'm around somewhere.
Is he totally scared of me, not interested or what? Maybe I'm reading to much in it, but I always try to start conversation by asking How is he and hope he gives something more, but he never does and I feel like he is plain uninterested and I just walk away.
What's Your Opinion?