Does she like me? or am I being creepy/obsessive?!

Girls! Help out me please :) So I can stop being creepy if that's what I'm doing!

So there's this girl I met through mutual friends in college. We chatted as a group and every time she spoke I looked (stared) right into her eyes. It was intensive eye holding and definitely something I've never experienced before.

Out of the 5 days I have college, she is only in 1 of my classes. She sits with her friends and I sit with mine (who all know her better than me). We all say hi/bye if we catch each other at the begining/end of class.

BUT Recently a new guy sits with my group and he happens to also know this girl. During our class we have a short break where we get a new lecturer and during this time she comes to chat with us (especially with this new guy since they know each other).

When she is her talking to us (as a group) by herself, I again stare at her face/eyes and when she does turn/glance at me our eyes meet. problem is that I think I'm being creepy by forcing this eye contact...

one time me and the new guy left class together and she caught up with us alone and started chatting with both of us but focused more on the new guy since she knows him.

-is she approaching my group every class to see me? or to see this new guy? or is she using this new friend of mine as a means to get closer to me?

before this new guy scenario I was pretty confident around her and would say hi when passing her in hall ways and even sat next to her without asking her when I saw her once in the library. We talked for 5mins since I had to leave but I talked rubbish (nervous and sitting next to her was a spontaneous act) while she mentioned her brother and pets (forget why though).

but now I've lost so much confidence around her because I don't know how she feels and I think I'm being obsessive. and all I can do is stare at her in a non threatening way (creepy much?) when she is close by. I want to get over her but in that class every week she keeps showing up and I don't know if its cause she wants to see me.

we've both never been in a relationship of any level before and while I have her Facebook she is doesn't use it much so I can't catch her on fb-chat. I got her AIM too but she hasn't been online ever. as you can see I've got no clue about women. I live on campus if that helps.

but I think I've made it very clear to her I am interested..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• You have not made it CLEAR to her that you are interested. You just sent out mixed, conflicting signals. "I love staring at you" but "I will not pursue you." The message this sends? I find you attractive enough to look at, but not interesting enough to pursue. This 'guy' friend may be there for a number of reasons! It's not you place to 'overanalyze' the reasons for his presence. Stop waiting until hell freezes over...and pursue this woman ALREADY!

• So how would I pursue her? I only see her in that class and it's not like I'm sitting with her. and I don't think its good if I ask her out for coffee/food right in front of everyone (my group of friends etc).... I mean if she isn't interested it's going to make things very awkward since we are all mutual friends .

and same with asking for her number, it will be weird if I ask for it in front of everyone!

help !!

• ive been there done that! I used to kinda 'use' this guyfriend in order to make my crush (his bud) jealous a little, I wouldn't heavily flirt or anything but id just be friendly, and my crush would interrupt conversations, ask about me, wanted to know me better, carry my books, and yea it worked! lol

id say she does like you and this new guy dude is an excuse to be closer to you...

eye contact is not creepy, just do it for 3-4 seconds and then turn away shyly when she looks at you, don't gawk her for long periods of time lol...she might think she has a pimple on her nose or something...just ask her about her life, get her number, forget fb its a piece of sh*t...and call her sometime or start out by texting her asking about class (excuse to talk to her) or something, that alwys works!

gl

• Thanks

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!