Is career more important than love?

• Yes
  • No
  • Explain
    Vote C

1726

Most Helpful Guy

• Career and love go hand in hand. I believe love is more important though, but not many are blessed to have both. It's usually one or the other for many people.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom thought me to focus on career first, but I believe that love is more important

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 25

• You can always have both but only if it's real love and you're other half ain't bugging you to quit halfway through.

• Is air more important than werewolves? Is rain more important than teleportation?

Yes. Anything that actually exists is more important than something that doesn't exist.

• They should go hand-in-hand. Support eachother to grow for your career and use that growth to help your relationship.

• For me, absolutely. My main goal in life is to get into a good career and make tons of money. Love comes and goes, but a career of my dreams is what will truly make me happy.

• I think we shouldn't let a relationship and or love stop us from
    getting a career i think it's important we all have a means of
    making a living to be bringing in a income.

• Only if you're a Jedi.

• depends on person. a career definitely can help sustain love by providing basic needs, etc.

• Without career you cannot give him/her the things or the facilities she deserves.

• the most important thing in the world is the people beside you.

• Ultimately no... You need a career but in a way you can do without a career really... But, love is the ultimate importance..

• nope

• It sure is

• careerand love are two different aspects of life, never to be compared and one shouldn't effect the other! they should be kept in different bubbles! if they are kept in a single bubble you might end up losing both

• no it isn't

• for me It's not

• yes in selfish world

• Absolutely. If I'm successful in my career I can buy all the love I want.

• yes it is.

• I've never been interested in love. Achieving my dream career is what would make me 100% happy.

• In my opinion career is more important. Because if I possess good post and earn money the girl will automatically come behind me.

• If you have to choose then you clearly don't understand either.

• In the age of feminism? Yes.

• Being able to pay your bills come first since its a need not a want and poverty will ruin pepole.
    But you can prioritise having the time for relationships and sex over earning more if you can already pay your bills.

• I think women are just not worth it anymore. I only get into relationships for sex and then leave the girl. Screw love... i want a great career and i am so glad i worked my ass off for that. Plus i noticed women are attracted to the money i have... so i would never want love actually. Fuck that

• You can pretty much bank on the fact that the girls who answered Yes will be the ones who are miserable at age 35. Happens almost every time.

What Girls Said 16

• I would rather be financial stable first then worry about a relationship and having a love life. But I would not let the person that I am dating know that i make good money for fear that he would only use me for money. I would downplay how much I make.

• No, I would rather have love.

• YES. u need to balance. time management skills. don't be creepy but don't avoid her. schedule usual fix meeting time and dedicate that little time for her.. you'll get to share with her and ull make a good career. sex in true love is not important.

• Not at the end of the day. It's ok to put love on the backburner while establishing a career. However, once you find someone and settle down, the career should not come first, this family should.

• Not to me..

• I haven't really found or been interested in love but I am really passionate about what I want my future career to be. I'm sure that will change in the future though.

• I'd say yes. Self fulfillment for pursuing our careers is more important than being with someone permanently. People come and go. There's no guarantee that person will not betray you or change their minds later about you if something happens to you.

• Yes only because in this day and age you shouldn't be depending on anyone to take care of you.

• For me, yes.

• I think both are important, but love is not going to give you a job to feed you and a career can give you a job

• Career is something you're passionate about in life. Love invloves a person you're passionate about. Both are equally important.

• both are important :)

• Of course it is.

• it is more important for me

• they are both very important- depending on someone too much is unhealthy but being obsessed with work isn't great either

• not really