How many books is considered too many books?

how many books would be considered too many books to own in your opinion and how many books do you currently own?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything more than a bookshelf full I suppose lol
    Keep the essential ones , donate the ones you'll never read.
    I used to have an entire WALL of books but most of them I'll never read again so I donated lots of them or stashed them into a warehouse.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think there is a number for too many.

• As long as she doesn't think twilight, HG, HP and 50 SoG are considered literary books then she's okay by me

• If you can't see the TV because the books are stacked up too high, then its too many.

I have, I don't know.. 100, 150 something like that.

• There's no such thing as too many books. As for how many I own, I honestly couldn't tell you, I have quite few.

• I get rid of books as soon as I read them - Otherwise they clutter place up.

• there is no such thing, although, if it is time to move and you have a lot of books than that sucks cause they get heavy real fast

• There is no such thing

• I have a several boxes filled with books and binders.

What Girls Said 9

• too many books? what does that even mean?

• NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY!

I used to have an entire book shelf full and then there were even more laying on my floor and even more shoved on a shelf in my closet.

My mom made me donate them to goodwill. 😐

• LINKY THIS IS YER MAMMY SPEAKIN' AND I DON'T LIKE YOU SLANDERIN' MA GOOD NAME ON THE INTERWEBS YOU KNOW DARN WELL THAT HALF OF THOSE WERE ALIEN PORNOGRAPHIC NOVELS AND THE OTHER THIRD WAS HORSE BOOKS BUT WE DON'T EVEN GOT A DANG HORSE 'CAUSE IT GETS TOO COLD IN DA MICHI-GAN

• DAMMIT LINKY YA KNOW THE THING WOULD JUST SHIT AND EAT ALL OUR PROFITS FROM THE RESTAURANT THAT YER DADDY STARTED IN 1971 OH BOY OH BOY THE WHISTLE STOP CAFE GONNA COME CRASHIN' DOWNNNNN

• LINKY EAT YER GOT DANG VEGETABLES

• You can never have too many books.

• If you have barely any walking room, that's too many.

• nahh education got no limits it is never "too many books", i own a lot of books we actually have two libraries in the house so we own thousands of books but ofcourse sometimes we sell them or give them to kids in school book sales because it is better to share books like spread the knowledge.

• I have a whole wall in my room thats got shelfs from the bottom up packed with books then i have the rest in a large suitcase

• You can never have too many books! Between my Nook and hard copies, I'd say I'm well over a hundred.

• I don't think there is such a thing as to many. Personally I only have a couple dozen.

• There is no limit in my opinion