Do you like Martial Arts?

Do you like Martial arts? What do you think about it?
Do you like Martial Arts?

Thanks all friendly comments ^^_^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I took martial arts, still know it, and used it.
    I think it's great because
    1. It's a way of working out or exercising.
    2. I think it's more fun than going to the gym.
    3. You learn moves and techniques that will help you defeat an enemy even if you are weaker than him/her. So it can save your life.
    4. You can save someone else's life.

What Guys Said 14

• Some yes, others I have no interest in. I'm not interested in traditional martial arts because they mostly don't work in real situations. prefer more sporty martials arts such as muay Thai, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, mma, because they're effective, but again some are ineffective for self-defence e. g. tae kwon do. I want to learn krav maga and kapap as they're based on real world self-defence, basic shit that works. I've always trained for real world effectiveness rather than for the "art". I know some will disagree with me but Indon't see the point in learning techniques that are ineffective.

• i prefer wrestling... does it count?

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Yeah I do I've never practiced the striking, but I've trained in jiu-jistu a little and a lot with my brother lol.

• Taekwondo for 2 years, but quit afterward since there wasn't much else but dancing and high flying at black belt level. The general stuff was fun though, but I could just as well learn that on my own, now that I know it.

It's fun to do, and I can also sort of call choreographers on bullshit now. :P

• Yeah, but I have no experience about them lol, I just watch them

• I've taken some classes when I was younger.

• I like watching martial arts movies. Real life ones are ok... I did some when I was younger but didn't keep up with it. Sometimes wish I could do it though.

• your natural Asian genes already make qualify you as a martial arts expert

• Yeah, I like martial art. I think it's purpose is not to hurt someone but to protect our loved ones. I'm interested in judo and kickboxing.

• Yep. Been involved since I was a kid

• Its fun to do and a great work out : )

• It's a big part of my life. So yea I like it a lot.

• Yess. It's a great workout. It's from an exotic culture. And fun.

• Yes I like Martial arts. Its a way to protected your self and yours friend or family...

• Na, they're mostly useless and nontransferable.

What Girls Said 9