Have you met any celebrities in real life?

I've met 2:
1. Marisa Miller, I met her at a local Starbucks haha she's super down to earth and no I didn't get all crazy when I saw her even tho I was going crazy inside lol

2. Tila Tequila, I ran into her on the Las Vegas strip lol I remember saying to myself "damn this bitch is kinda ugly"

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Mark Walhberg, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlet Johanson, Willem Dafoe, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana, Johny Depp, and a few others I can't remember off hand. I used to work in the movie industry.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I met Matt Damon in airport security, it was kind of cute how amazed he still was with the baggage scanner

1|1
    0|0
  • I have dated and had sex with many "google friendly" men is all I will say :P

No real A-listers yet though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met Sanjaya from American Idol about 6 years ago, so certainly not someone too famous. I just remember thinking that his hair was way too greasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i haven't and i don't really care

1|0
    0|0
  • I've met Justin Bieber but that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I met Kelly Ripa in NYC in 2013 but that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have met some.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL at your number 2. But I met the dad on Gulla Gulla Island a really long time ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met a few different ones in my line of business as a marine detailer.
    I've met:
    Jimmy Buffett
    Jennifer Nettles
    The drummer for Aerosmith
    The sound mixer for Pink Floyd, Seth Goldman, is a good friend of mine.
    I've met a few different writers.
    Tons of politicians.
    The sheik of Qatar (though i was only like 7 then...)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, so funny. Yes, I've met a few. 😉

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I met Mohammed Ali

0|1
    0|0
  • I live in Cali and wear I work they come in a lot.

I see them so often its still lime cool but what ever. Like Sean pen. Marlon wayans Adam Sandler Michelle Rodriguez Elene from Seinfeld
    Tyler the creator dizzy wright, Blake griffen.
    And more

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I look at the mirror everyday 😎😎😎 lol jk

1|0
    0|1
  • Katie holmes, met her at nice reaustarant in nyc

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met a bunch of famous athletes but I've never met a famous actor or singer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't recognize them if I did

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen lots of famous people but as far as "meeting" them its been President Bill Clinton. MC Hammer, The Rock, Vivica Fox, Bryan McKnight,

0|0
    0|1
  • Just Matthew McConaughey

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen plenty of them at comic con.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a lot but in terms of actually talking and not just trying to get a pic then 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm related to one, haven't met him yet but have talked to him and his family over phone. Stephen curry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason Lee, Tony Hawk, The Iron Sheik, Kane, members of the stereo skateboarding team and ammo skateboard team.

0|0
    0|0