Why are some celebrities mean to fans?

They will ignore fans, not make eye contact, and not stop to talk. Just wondering why

Most Helpful Guy

• Because some fans are batshit crazy that's why, plus would like being swarmed by people that adore you 24/7 add that onto being under constant watch and surveillance by the media to see if you do anything wrong and if you do you are thrown out and massacred by the media.

I wouldn't be in the mood to chat either lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Most are just over paid over rated narcissists who don't deserve people's time and admiration. Most of their image is 99% marketing hype anyway. Forget them, find someone who deserves your time and effort. Friends, family, boyfriend.

• Some people forget where they are coming from and who put them in this famous position.

• They probably want to live normal to go out and be themselves and not get bothered with all the time.

• justin bieber

• because they're humans too, and sometimes they want to be left alone

• Maybe they don't like all of that

• Cause you looks so beautiful, they afraid you will steal their thunder

• that isn't me

• All right, lol, but I guess you just as beautiful as her

What Girls Said 8

• just so up their own asses they can't see past anyone but themselves.

• They think they are better than the others, this is why I don't like that kind of celebrities. I feel bad for those fans, they are treated sh*tty by someone they admire.

• i think it's just too much for them to handle fans all at once and once they see you get comfortable with them they get brash

• They don't truly care about them at all.

• They are only in it for the money

• It might sound mean to the fans, but I'd probably do the same if I was a celeb.

• What are you even talking about?

• they don't percieve them as human beings who are more than just a supporting "kit"