Both members of “The Who” who made some solo-albums during 80s and had a few hits. My fav here would be “ If Parting Should Be Painless” by roger daltrey…it’s closer to my preferences
- McVicar (Roger Daltrey)Vote A
- Under A Raging Moon (Roger Daltrey)Vote B
- All the Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes (Pete Townshend)Vote C
- If Parting Should Be Painless (Roger Daltrey)Vote D
- Empty Glass (Pete Townshend)Vote E
- Can't Wait To See The Movie)Vote F
- White City: A Novel (Pete Townshend)Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
White City vs Empty Glass is a hard choice.
Pete Townshend is my favorite musician, so its not a hard choice to choose him over Daltrey. Empty Glass has songs like Gonna Get Ya and Rough Boys, plus others on it which are good but White City seems a little bit more polished. Plus White City tells a story of a young man trying to overcome poverty and strife in his city.
Give Blood, Hiding Out, and White City Fighting are my favorite tracks, mostly due to the complexity of Townshend's lyrics. Plus with bonus tracks like Save it for Later it is very hard to beat that.
I love them both but overrall White City takes it.1
- Show AllShow Less