Do you think entertainment will be ok in the year of 2020?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no. Look at it now without a miracle it will be 5x worst.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I don't think so. It will be much worse.

• It would be the same

What Guys Said 4

• If you look in the right places, sure. It's the same as how nowadays people claim music is dead and they were born in the wrong generation and all that crap. There's a lot of amazing stuff out there, you just gotta look in the right places.

• I hope so. I wish music would get back to the old ways. When people who were actually talented made it big.

• they sure did when our parents were kids. the singers that are our ages don't use every good boy does fine in their music. its computerized bullshit.

• You're totally right. I bet they don't even know what that is! Or FACE even. There's one of the reasons why I only listen to oldies, there's just too much junk out today. Finding something good is too much of a struggle.

• It will probably be full of gay and naked people doing entertainment by 2020.

• No, it'll be awash with talentless fuckwits.