Anybody have/had a gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, etc?

Anybody have/had a gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, etc.?
(My personal collection which is growing ⬆️⬆️⬆️)

What type of game boy do you have/did you own? Do you still own it? What are your favorite games for the gameboy/gameboy series? Or are you a SEGA game gear/Atari Lynx/PSP sort of person? ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|0
    • I almost have all the games you have there in your pic, except for those 4 on the left. and that bomberman game in the top row :)

• Thats so cool! I've been trying to build a gameboy collection since I missed out on such good games because my family isn't into gaming at all, so i never really got to enjoy the gameboy's library. Its a little hard since I have no income (minor), I can't order things off of the internet since i don't have a card, and I can't drive to thrift stores or flea markets LOL.
      But bomberman is fun. It's a pretty basic bomberman game. 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a red Gameboy Advanced SP and it came everywhere with me, I was the first kid in the neighbourhood to get one and I remember all the kids came up to my room just to watch it charge haha! My favourite games were the Spyro games Season of Flame and Season of ice I also liked Crash Bandicoot. I still have it and it still works!

What Guys Said 7

• Yesss. I had a aquamarine game boy color. You actually have some of my games. Pokemon blue edition, Pokemon yellow edition, Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, Yu Gi Oh, Tetris, Super Mario Land 2

• Thats awesome. I've been trying to get a hold on some Zelda games, but so far I've had no luck at my local game shop, flea market, or thrift store.

• I don't them anymore. They're just a memory of a 90s childhood now.

• i didn't like it so i did not play it. but my friends used to play pokemon on it and i just watched sometimes. i was busy with other thing at that time😏

• I've got a gameboy advance sp and a gameboy color that I can't find lol and I've got Pokemon blue yellow and gold version and red rescue team.

• Still have my gameboy advance SP and metroid fusion. But now I can play it on my phone in HD, so it's kinda obsolete.

• I use to play all those Castlevania and MegaMan games on GBA.

• gameboy colour baby!

• I have the original game boy (the giant grey one) and a bunch of games.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a pink gameboy advanced sp and it still works until now! Been having it since 8. I have a nintendo ds and a psp, as well as a wii. I usually play GTA on my psp, and pokemons on the rest. For wii, I usually play sports when I'm too lazy to go out ahah :p but I've not touched one since last year argh :/

• haha yes i still posses a gameboy and i still use it sometimes :P.. i have one similar to your the one in your picture, the one on your left and same color.. i really loved playing Harvest Moon, Pokemon, cooking mama, and some silly barbie games hahahaha :D