What's the best book/book series you've ever read?

What's the book you couldn't stop reading? Which book is the best of all the books? Tell me below

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a close race between The Lord of the Rings and The Baroque Cycle by Neal Stephenson.

Most Helpful Girl

• the Harry Potter serie for people who like fantastic books, or percy jackson. I got really absorbed in memoirs of a geisha and life of pi, those are really good. Paulo coelho's books if you like something a bit philosophical that makes you think with beautiful words. As for old novels, Dracula is amazing.

What Guys Said 8

• Dresden files by Jim butcher

• The Picture of Dorian Gray is one of those. I read it at least a dozen times.

• To the lighthouse by Virginia Woolf

• To kill aMockingbird by Harper lee

• The Lord of the Rings

• Earth children by Jean M. Auel

• I dont read book

• The very hungry caterpillar!

What Girls Said 7

• "The Assasins Aprentice" by Robin Hobb is the first book of my favorite series.

it's set in a somewhat fantasy medical times, (and has suprising gender equality). The author very intractly explains certain realitive points about the world, political, cultural, geographical, and historical without going overboard and getting boring.

The characters are all well developed and fairly we'll rounded. There are quite a few twists and turns that make you never put the book down.

The story centers around a young boy named Fitz, who is the bastard son of king in waiting. Who is then forced to give up his title. Fitz goes on to be trained in secret as an assasin, so he can be useful to the king and that's where the story really beings to take off. The book starts when he a young child, but continues until he's an adolescent, and he faces many hardships he bears out of loyalty to his family and the crown. The story is also very expressive about the emotions of the main character, something not commonly seen with the emotionless male sterio type. Also the story only gets better after the first book. The books aren't terribly thick, only about 800 pages. Also it gets fairly dark because supposedly Fitz's very existence is an anomaly, bringing great change in his time by the small actions he does havering consciences on a greater scale. Basically a domino effect. Any ways it's a great read and I highly recommend it. I could talk all day about it ☺️️☺️️☺️️. I don't know if I could say what my favorite book in the series is, because they al happen in varing stages of the character's life where he's going through very different things and they all work together to so fully explain the character and many other things happening in the story, so of them good, many of them pretty terrible. Overall I love the series and I think it'll always be my favorite

• The lord of the rings. Also On the road by Jack Kerouac

• Percy Jackson + lost heroes, the mortal instruments, uglies, the selection, house rules, unwind, & I'm sure u could think of more

• Thirst by Christopher Pike

• my little red book. I loved the stories so much, since no one ever talks about. in any of my other books.

• Watership down

• Harry potter, don't judge I'm obsessed ha-ha