(Quiz) Which Modern Family character matches your zodiac sign?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/oliviagaynor/which-modern-family-character-matches-your-zodia-1o7k0#.ibMA5kVrD

You got: Jay Pritchett
You have incredible courage, and you’re always honest. A good thing to work on would be your temper. You want to enjoy what’s around you.
(Quiz) Which Modern Family character matches your zodiac sign?
I definitely need to work on my temper lol

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Alex Dunphy

You are one hardworking person. You are realistic and extremely sweet. You should work on relaxing, and not focus so much on work. Enjoy life!

Omg, I love Modern family 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 7

• You got: Manny Delgado
    You have a big heart, which Gloria likes to point out all of the time. You’re happy and enjoy life. Be careful though: Don’t let your need to be top dog get in the way of your happiness or the happiness of others.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-11005-1438607788-19.gif
    nooooo.. i m nowhere as nice as him.. and calm too..

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Claire Dunphy

You love your home and your family. However, you do like alone time, too, and you have a tendency to be a little moody. You may hide how you’re truly feeling sometimes, but you are very loyal.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31077-1438526744-2.gif

well this makes sense!!:)

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Luke Dunphy (FUCK YES!)

You may naturally have trouble focusing on a task, but if you try really hard, you can succeed at whatever you set your mind to. You are bold and will do great things.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RuxllqK.jpg[/IMG]

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Luke Dunphy

You may naturally have trouble focusing on a task, but if you try really hard, you can succeed at whatever you set your mind to. You are bold and will do great things. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2061-1438527671-2.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Manny Delgado

You have a big heart, which Gloria likes to point out all of the time. You’re happy and enjoy life. Be careful though: Don’t let your need to be top dog get in the way of your happiness or the happiness of others.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Andy Bailey

You are like a sweet teddy bear that everyone wants to hold. You’re gentle and love learning about others. At times, however, you can be slightly moody. Keep on being sweet!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tucker hahah :)

1|0
    0|0