What breed is your dog (pictures)?

For all dog owners out there, post a picture of your dog and let the GAG community guess its breed! :D Here's my boy

What breed is your dog (pictures)?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yours is a beautiful weimaraner :) I don't have a dog anymore, my family's dog passed away 3 years ago. I'm hopefully getting a dog soon, but I have to wait until my boyfriend and I are financially stable.

Since I can't post a picture of my old dog, I'll just tell you she was a black lab/German shepherd/husky mix.

• Yep, he's a weim ^_^ I'm sorry to hear that, my family had to deal with the loss of a dog before, but Ozzy fills up that empty space. We had a fox terrier before him

What Guys Said 3

• Your dog is adorable. I don't have and dont wanna.

• I dont have and don't want to

• Ergh, Dog people... no just no

• Shush you, I shall have Ozzy lick you to death til you learn to appreciate the love of a dog!

• I was actually a dog person, until my dog died. ever since then, I can't stand them. My dog was there for me when I needed him. I couldn't live with the feeling of losing a best friend twice.

• I'm sorry to hear that :(

What Girls Said 6