😈Isn't Rihanna flawless?

The girl just wakes up pretty. Then she puts on some makeup and clothes and bam💥hotness💥.
😈Isn't Rihanna flawless?

Sure, she has a lot of people to help her with her body, clothes and makeup but you can only fake so much

• Damn that girl slays😍😈💋
    50% (27)26% (9)41% (36)Vote
  • She's decent (what?🙀)
    39% (21)35% (12)38% (33)Vote
  • Shut up, she's fugly (you must be blind)💩
    11% (6)39% (13)21% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Guy

• she s amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg... bitch better have my money fam... lol does who said she's ugly must be so jealous of her... AHAUAHAUAHAU
    RIRI for life <3

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's obvious that Rihanna is an attractive girl, but if I were a guy I'm not sure I'd find her particularly beautiful. She constantly has that snot-girl expression on her face. Even when she smiles, she doesn't smile with her eyes. She just perpetually looks unimpressed with everything most times.

3|0
    0|0
    • Rihanna is no more beautiful than any other girl. Celebs get put on a pedestal half of the time. They have money. Photos hop and the best make up artists.

What Guys Said 16

• Remove all that makeup, And you have someone who is pretty average.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../8.PNG

5|2
    2|0
    • That looks like it was photoshopped to make her look ugly

• Show All
    • Thats not even her hand, Its the hand of the woman behind her, Hence why Rihannas face blocks her finger + thumb xD

• I'm starting to think the op cannot see any flaws in Rihanna

• I really cannot understand why people find her attractive?
    Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like the Same reason Girls find "Bad Boys" attractive

2|0
    2|0
  • She's super trashy.

3|2
    1|0
  • She is a Feminist.
    And they are the most disgusting vile women on earth.

0|1
    1|0
  • I won't say ugly, but I don't find her attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn she's awful

0|0
    1|0
  • I am blind

0|1
    1|0
  • She is so seductive... but I don't know she is too crazy lol!
    i couldnt handle that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not blind and I don't think she's attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give Rihanna an 8

0|0
    0|0
  • nice body, but meh... beyonce is nicer. or nikki minaj, thoguh she's not black.

0|0
    0|0
    • Beyoncé is gorgeous too, but riri is pretty in a more femine, young hot teenager type of way. Am i making sense imao

• Lol am I the only one who dont get hype about her, beyonce and ariana grande?

0|0
    0|0
    • No you are not. Love some of the music but I seriously hate he diva mentality.

• I had to look up Ariana Grande when the whole doughnut licking thing was on the news. I had no idea who she was before. Totally unspecial. Why do people flare these people's egos and make them famous? There are way prettier girls out there walking the streets who deserve a lot more attention than that attention hog.

• @BelleGirl21 what music doe? Lol @Ozanne lol I blame desperate asses for that. She still looks 14

• I'd hit that harder than Chris Brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's so fugly I'd go Chris Brown on her.

1|1
    0|0
    • I bet she told Chris Brown ""you can't dance" and that's how that happened

• She's aiight, she's got a fivehead though and she's a bit cheap and slutty.

1|0
    1|0
    • noooooooooooooooooooo you can no longer call people slutty !

• I've never understood that, the word slut exists and is applicable to some people.

• Soooo do not agree.

She is a human piece of garbage and she should be put back in the gutter from whence she came.

I admit she has an attractive face, but overall she is just trash.

1|0
    2|1
    • Wow👊🏾

• Meh, your under 18... I expect you to be caught up in what society tells you to like.
      I on the other hand see past the hype and can see the ghetto trash personality she has. I don't need to simply agree with what is popular to feel important.

But hey, do what ya gotta do.

What Girls Said 16

• I think she's beautiful, I love the new photos of her, where she looks like she put on a little weight, she looks great with it lol

bossip.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/rihanna12.jpg

assets6.capitalxtra.com/.../...80054-megapod-0.jpg

2|0
    1|0
  • She has a huge forehead.

Not only that Google her without make up and photo shop and you will see a massive difference like you would any celebrity.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's really pretty. I love her attitude and her style especially. And her makeup is always on point. She's like a girl crush, haha.

2|0
    2|0
    • Ikr! She's like a idol

• very cute from that angle

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course she is flawless. Every photo of her is put through photo shop and made that way. If you have that much money, you can be flawless too :-)

1|0
    1|0
    • Jay z is still ugly as hell and he gets photoshopped

• Show All
    • I've never met a person who that he was cute

• I've never met anyne who finds Jay Z attractve either. Photoshop doesn't make miracles.
      Rihanna is already pretty/attractve so the enhancements, well, enhance.

• She's baee

♡♡

2|0
    2|0
  • she's always been really hot. she's like 27 now right? she's barely aged.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's awesome!! love her :D

1|0
    1|0
  • Hot as hell, but I don't like her nose and forehead...

0|0
    0|0
  • Baddie👅💦

1|0
    1|0
  • I never found her attractive at all. She just wears make up that's all, that's why she looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a bit mannish actually in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Block Block Block 💥

0|0
    0|0
  • i love rihanna n i'm a female

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's just okay