Favorite musical?

I love in to the woods❤
I heard about this one called the rocky horror show, is it good?
So what you favorite musical?

Oh and little shop of horrors

Most Helpful Guy

• Grease is a good one. Though I came from a town where the fifties and Grease were common school play themes and dress up days at school. Our Christmas play in sixth grade was fifties music themed and we all had to dress like Greasers, pink ladies, Rockabilly cats etc...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut :)

• Cats or Beauty and the Beast

• Highschool Musical 1&2

• The South Park movie

• les mis is A+++ also rent is 10/10

• The cool thing about rocky horror picture is that you get to dress up in drag for it

While it's not a play, it's a movie that is kind of like a play, Moulin Rouge

What Girls Said 10

• Is rocky horror good 😂

Some of my faves: little shop of horrors, phantom of the opera, across the universe, repo the genetic opera, Sweeney Todd, and rhps

• Rocky Horror is amazing and I love Into the Woods and West Side Story... Hairspray is pretty excellent as well.

• Coming from an ex virgin sacrifice, Rocky Horror is great!

I currently love Heathers, Little Shop of Horrors, Next To Normal, and Book or Mormon

• Phantom of the opera

• Les Mis and Xanadu

• ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW IS AMAZING. I grew up watching musicals as well as performing in them, as I did acting as a child. Wicked or Rocky would be in my top favorites. Possibly Hairspray or Grease as well. too many to choose from!

• all of the highschool musical movies!

• Rocky Horror Picture Show is amazing.

• My favorite musical is into the woods