Kick ass girls, a question for girls and guys?

Guys, do women who can physically take care of themselves, appealing to you? Ladies, do you see those women as inspirational at all? ie Rhonda Roussey, Gina Carano, or even actresses who play those characters, like Michelle Rodriguez, Milla Jovovich

0|1
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see anyone as inspiration for staying fit and doing sports. I just want to stay healthy and strong. I do martial arts and I play hockey so I'm quite athletic and in shape. There's a number of guys who think I'm manly for doing those things though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love ronda rousey, she's like the joan arc of our time, the age of new strong women has just begun in my opinion (with crossfit, fitness, etc) I myself have practised martial arts from a young age, I practice in boxing and kickboxing. I want to take on a new one something morw wrestle related (jiujutsi or something along those lines). I am extremly strong, pain tolerant, have a great stamina and fast not just because I'm a girl. I ussually always train with guys on a high level. Guys view me as their equal (believe it or not, I don't have to prove anything to anyone ;p). they respect me so much for the fighter I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are inspirational...
    Actresses? I don't know. But people that are like that in their everyday life? Yesssssss

1|1
    0|0
  • My inspiration is Xena The Warrior Princess ;)

0|2
    0|0
  • All woman "take care of themselves" I don't see how that can be appealing or unappealing. But, if I had to answer I'd say anyone who knows how to hold there own is always a bonus. Strength wise fuck yeah. I'd love myself a badass wife any day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kick ass women are the best women!
    They are extremely inspirational.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's what I prefer actually that a women be strong, fit and healthy.

1|2
    0|0
  • I love dominant, sporty type of girls, they are like a modern kind of Amazons ;)

0|1
    0|0