80s music poll: Favorite album by Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks?

Hmmm didn’t like any of their albums much tbh…but I liked Stevie Nicks’ solo efforts a little bit more…probably I’d vote “The Wild Heart”

• Mirage (Fleetwood Mac)
  • Tango In The Night (Fleetwood Mac)
  • Bella Donna (Stevie Nicks)
  • The Wild Heart (Stevie Nicks)
  • Rock A Little (Stevie Nicks)
  • The Other Side of the Mirror (Stevie Nicks)

Most Helpful Guy

• I call the line up of Buckingham and Nicks in Fleetwood Mac the band with the fabulous song writing trio. The primary song writers being Buckingham, Nicks and Christine McVie. It was easy to tell who wrote the songs because who wrote it most often sang it. Of the three I always liked Nick's songs the best with Sara being my favorite. Of the Mac albums you listed I'd go with Tango with the song Big Love a Buckingham song being the best. I'd go with Bella Donna being my favorite Nicks album with the title song being my favorite. I think Bella won the Grammy for best album

What Girls Said 4

• I voted D by mistake but I wanted to vote C. Edge of seventeen is my favorite Stevie's song so Bella Donna it is.

• i love love love stevie nicks :) xx

• Woah what about Rumors? It's clearly the best Fleetwood Mac album!

• Mirage by Fleetwood Mac, I love them :)

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't be a huge fan of either in the 1980s - I just felt drawn to Stevie Nicks as I read question no other reason apart from that.