5 Sci-fi fantasy things that will never truly exist in our reality?

-A. I with a consciousness or in other words self aware as you and I. A present day A. I is nothing more than scripted software. To even have true selfwareness you first need to have a system/brain desinged for it. But you see the human brain is so complexed that not even in a million years will we truly be able to make a working cyber brain.
Hovercars and ships are not only stupid but impossible. It's not that the technology is advance it's that the science behind it is illogical. Propulsion system needed is pure science fiction.

Small space travel is possible but full universe travel is NOT. The technology behind star treka nd star wars isn't based on real science.

No such thing as mental powers or super powers as quantum physics doesn't allow this. Humans are just a collective grouping of atoms and atoms aren't anything special.

No, aliens aren't coming to earth and never will. They will run into our same problem of realizing most of the things seen on TV and in movies is fake BS. No super space travel, no hover cars, no mind powers. Aliens are trapped on their little planet like we are.

In the end of the day all we humans have is each other and our wild imagination.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love sci fi!

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it's been proven that mental powers actually exist, not necessary telekinesis but foresight, and telepathy yes, and I can't say whether or not aliens to exist or not, neither can you.

Actually not totally true, we already have jets that hover above the ground sort of like a helicopter through the use of jets, while not pure/true hovercraft technology, that could be adapted for other uses besides jets.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It took humanity some fifty years to go from first heavier than air flight to wisiting the moon and you think we won't travel through space?

• I agree with all that except AI. The brain doesn't work by magical or spiritual means. They'll eventually figure out how it and consciousness works. From there, AI is just a matter of time.