If you won the lottery how would you spend the money?

I would give some of it to charity. I would not know what to do with it!! I would invest in stocks to get more. I would try to be smart so I can be filthy rich. I would most likely want a medium to large sized house. I am sick of being poor I am constantly broke being jobless and all. I had a job for a very brief time. I am doing temp now. But I have grandiose fantasies of becoming rich.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pay off my families debts and just send my granma away for a long ass trip to relax.
    She wants this, so also pay for her funeral.
    Finally pay off my great-granmas funeral debt, if we still got it.
    Get my brother some more ADHD pills, they help him out in school so he only takes them then. Also when he's drawing so he can focus.
    Also sign him up for art and karate lessons he wants.
    A gaming computer for his crazed ass.
    My other brother, some damn hats and shoes so he can stop trying to steal mines!
    A PS4 for me, an XBOX One for my brother. We have console wars 24/7 lol.
    A new drawing book for him, pencils, colored pencils, whatever the hell artists use.
    Micheal Jackson music, movies, and videos for my other brother.
    Pay off my moms college.
    Pay for a good house for them and give them more than enough money to last for life.
    Get my granma a new dream car, fix up hers for me (I like it, okay? Holds memories)
    Get Brian a new car.
    Get my dad a new car, tickets to the superbowl, tickets to a baseball game (best seats), and buy an all Vikings outfit just to piss him off a little.
    Get his girlfriend and her son some stuff, definitely a pool as he loves swimming.

Now me...
    Pay off college.
    Go see my best friend and finally meet her boyfriend in Texas, obviously I won't tell her.
    Get a macbook, fix up current one for my brother if he wants it.
    House so I can own pets, then adopt a Pit Bull puppy and name a boy Dino and girl Leah. (names of friends pits that got my over my fears)
    Give my school some money to give the softball girls some proper uniforms, football guys get good uniforms every year the girls team is lucky to get new uniforms every four years.
    Fund a trip for the high schools orchestras, they go nowhere. The worst band and choir classes get to go to Minneapolis, the best orchestra is lucky to go across town.
    Pay for a new car if I can't restore my granma old car enough. Just buy one like hers then, just an upgrade :). It is a 2006, I think, not too old. Nice little Mercury Sable. Like the color, get it sprayed to a darker blue though.
    Get a ferret and name him Kevin...
    I want a big ass fish tank. I freaking love fish tanks!
    Shoes and hats. What? I'm a black guy, gotta feed our addiction (Jk haha)
    I like my phone, but S4 sounds good.
    A new violin
    Jit-Jitsu lessons.
    Fund my transition costs (hormones and surgery for us isn't cheap)
    And finally, a decent haircut and lovely deep tissue massage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give some to charity.
    Take my family out on a fancy restaurant or wherever they want to go. Buy some presents for whoever I like.

Take my friends out and spend some more.

The rest, I would probably hand it to my parents. I don't know what to do with more than enough $$

What Guys Said 13

• I would save enough to go to college and pay off what ever I need to pay off such as the house and car after that I would give it to charity because I don't care about money very much.

• Travel around the whole world with my girlfriend
    see all the ancient wonders.

And after it's all said and done, I'd like to
    build a home/shelter for orphans and homeless. ^.^

• I'd probably put most of it into charity organizations. I'd keep enough just to have a place to live pay bills and buy food and water.

• I would spend it on a multitude of things

- Give some to charity
    - Give some to my friends who are struggling
    - Buy a dream house in the suburbs of a city
    - Buy a lot of guitars & amps
    - Hire private guitar teachers and private riding instructor
    - Put the rest in savings for when i need em

Oh and my by girlfriend or wife etc. their dream gift

• I would buy 50 women and a big house to keep them all in there.
    Then I would film the whole orgy happening with in there daily and would send it to my ex go's. Here you cheap slut! You can't be better than them!

• I'd finally start my own business

• I'd invest it. But safe investments have a VERY low yield. (which doesn't mean all low yield investments are safe!)

• Depends on how much money I win.

• I would buy a modular home

• What sort of an education do you have?

• I am trying to suggest careers to you.

• If you are in desperate straights there is always one profession that won't turn you away the nunnery.

• I probably would just let my wife spend it since I am already rich.

• I would visit my girlfriend first on her birthday, because it's longdistance relationship, I wouldn't tell her that I'll visit her, but before that I would try to go to her parents to organize really beautiful birthday for her. So my girlfriend wouldn't know at all that I'll be there and out of nowhere I'll be standing there :)

I miss her so much.

• Pay off or provide homes/cars for everyone that I know and care about.

And then give the rest to Planned Parenthood.

• Planned Parenthood? These fuckers that were very recently exposed for selling aborted human foetus illegally? Really?

• Just to fucking piss people like you off, yes.

• Hahaha, winning.

What Girls Said 8

• Pay off my student loans, buy a house and a vacation home, a car, and invest the rest and try to live off the interest. Travel lots.

• Well it depends on how much I've won. If it's enough to buy a decent house id do that and keep a bit as back up. Id for sure give some to charity or a place in need. Obviously spend some on travelling, that
    Would be nice.

• Nothing wrong with a conservative take with your earnings. 8-)

• Well I already invest in stocks , so I'd probably invest. I'd save at least half , and I'd buy a nice house.

• Pay off some family debt bc we just bought a new farm. And I'll get me a pool and a new 4-wheeler. And my some more land.

Yeah that's about it. Man I'm such a redneck. lol

• Buy an apartment and a car of my dreams. With the rest I would start a business and create a retirement fund. But I wouldn't spend it left and right on just anything.

• 1. Give parents some
    2. Donate some
    3. Save some
    4. Spend some

• Go visit my boyfriend hha ^^

• I would travel everywhere, and contribute to all the different economies by buying stuff.