What is your favorite album?

Fave album? :)

Peace
Margaret

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I Am Sasha Fierce by Beyoncรฉ.

What Guys Said 4

• I can't choose just one! I have two favorite albums. They don't contain my favorite songs, but the whole album listening to the songs together are just great.
    There is the modern album "The Poison" by Bullet for My Valentine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dogt6-nMP4

Then I have the classic album I love "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUEA5NWlQU0

• I've never actually personally listened to Bullet for my Valentine, but I've heard some kids talking about the band before! I'll listen to the album soon! And true, very I interesting how a whole album as one piece of art can be a entirely different experience than just a single

• I really love Bullet For My Valentine's sound. The song "Hand of Blood" is my favorite from them, but the Poison is by far their best album.

• 1|0
    • Sounds cool! I cannot listen to the whole album rn, but I'll get to it soon!

• I guess I would just be taken aback that a 15 year old girl likes such an album.

• I guess I'll have to listen to it then. I didn't think music taste was defined by age

• Probably ABIII by Alter Bridge.

• I've never heard of alter bridge :) thanks for the suggestion

• If you like modern hard rock, they're the ideal band. It's the instrumental section from Creed with a different (and better) singer and in a darker and crunchier direction.

• I'm into all music so I'm sure I'd like it! Hard rock is good when I'm in the right mindset for it. Otherwise I mostly listen to folk these days and classic rock

• Odelay by Beck

What Girls Said 5

• Terribly difficult decision. Can't even begin to answer it.
    All of Janis Joplin's creations, Led Zeppelin, some of Evergrey albums, Iced Earth one with the song Dracula on it... Nightwish's first one with the new singer.

• It's a tough competition, and I can't choose just one.

-Ok Computer orThe Bends:Collector's Addition and honorable mention is The King of Limbs artist, Radiohead

-Grace artist, Jeff Buckley. A masterpiece.

-I love Fiona Apple. But When the Pawn and The Idler Wheel

-Revolver artist, The Beatles, amazing.

• Bob Marley's Legend album

• Born to die
    Lana del Rey

• Beyonce-I am Sasha fierce