What is the BEST space related film you saw?

What is the BEST  space related film you saw?

818

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• 2001: A Space Odyssey (It's right there in the name ! :-) ) Kubrik's style really gave this movie something. There is a sequel too, but while being good, it doesn't feel the same...

Sunshine. I saw this in theatres and was really worth it. The visual were great. The story is not bad. I like Cylian Murphy too so it was good to me.

Moon (2009) With Sam Rockwell. I liked it.

Solaris With George Clooney. It got kind of a Kubrik vibe to it in my opinion.

Event Horizon.

• 1|0
  • No doubt: I love films that com close to reality or are based on a true story.
    So Apollo 13 is by far my favourite space related film. What a miracle that these guys made it home, and the ways it's dramatized in the film is just unique :D

• Gotta hand this one to Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Just simply an awesome movie.

• one of my favorites is Serenity

• Gravity πŸ’•

• All the Star wars prequels.

• It's really hard to beat odyssye

• Right there. Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. That's the one.

• Definitely star wars, followed closely by apollo 13

• Guardians of the Galaxy but I could be biased... :)

• ''see above''.

• Of course Star Wars.

• Star Trek:Into Darkness and Guadrians of the Galaxy

• 0|0
  • As @BelleGirl21 said it was apollo13 for me as well... What about you @Genie23 lol

• At least genie has a cute stalker now lol

• @Genie23 you are much cuter than thing with Aladdin but the lack of quality sleep will hurt your cuteness so make sure you get enough plus it is back for your health :)

• @OrdinaryGentlleman WTh LOL. That gif.. I'm going to have nighmares... Thanks grandpa

@Anon1999 I didn't sleep cause I'm at my friend's home. I watched a horror moviee with him... That idiot scared me... So, I couldn't really sleep

• stnaley kubrick's 2001: A space odyssey was definitely in the top 3.

What Girls Said 8