Guys, what is your favorite play/ musical or what ever?

I have been performing since I was two years old so what is your favorite play or musical

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... I really enjoyed being in 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. Its a fun musical :) and I was in the Charlie Brown Musical which was a blast as well. As far as watching Les Mis is always crazy good to watch professionals do. Wicked is kinda fun too :) Mostly I just hate Cats haha Oh and Fiddler on the Roof is good too

• I love Fiddler on the Roof my school just did it for the spring musical i auditioned, but I didn't get in

• I actually won't be able to do any school theater I just got accepted in a school for the performing arts

• Haha awesome though I am sure they have plenty to keep you occupied there :) sounds like fun

What Guys Said 2

• How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
    That has the best music of any musical I've seen. My personal favorite is "I Believe In You." If I had a song from musicals that pumps me up in the mornings, that would be it. I love the kazoos in the shaving scene too haha

Song starts at 1:20 by the way if you want to listen to it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEXE3oT3KA

• Willy Wonka