How creative would you say I am with this? And what would you think of someone like this?

I've always LOVED singing and music my whole life. I sing and listen to music every day, and I had a friend who told me that it's hard to love it as much as I do. And I can memorize and learn songs kinda quick. I always sing and listen to music no matter what's going on, what I'm feeling, what my mood is. And I always use my imagination and pretend I'm a singer. And I don't put much effort. It's like it's just natural. Sometimes I get frustrated and it bothers me that I just imagine, pretend, fantasize, but it's not reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm totally the same way. Music runs in my veins. For years in my mind I have became this huge famous singer. But in reality it's hard for me even find the right people. But you are not the only one.

• It sucks, doesn't it?

• Interesting. I've never heard of it. Can I take the city bus from one county to another?

• You will have to take the grey hound bus or other bus services.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i am like that too!

• Thank you. And at least it's not just me