Are you a good singer?

Are you a good singer and do people agree?
Do you like to sing and do feel comfortable to perform?

Most Helpful Guy

• My singing voice is basically like a beached whale crying for help. I compensate for my bad singing voice playing musical instruments instead. As for performing, I only feel comfortable if I'm playing an instrument. I don't sing, and no band would want me to sing either haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I've sung at small cafés , open mic nights, and with my closest friends&family. I wish I dared singing in front of more people, but I guess I feel more comfortable hiding behind an instrument instead of just having the focus on my own voice xD

I love to sing though, when there aren't many people listening.

What Guys Said 10

• I think I am. I've been out of town for the last few Fridays and they probably miss me at karaoke night...

• Yeah I'm always told that I'm pretty great at it, but I have a hard time believing it. Especially when I hear recordings of myself. :/

• Well, let me put it to you this way.

There's a group of girls in my last class who were always trying to get me to sing... because it made them laugh.

• I certainly hope so, as it's
    part of my income. ^.~

• I like singing but singing doesn't like me so I can't sing.

• I've been told that I can sing... Am I a good singer? I don't know, I should throw it on the internet to have confirmation.
    I love to sing, I do it all the time, but at home

• im damn good singer fam... but people hate it fam

• I only sing in the shower so I... I mean no, I don't sing! Most definitely never ever!

• nooooo, i am very bad, and know i am very bad thank god

• nop nop nop i sing really badly

What Girls Said 7

• I am. People agree. I enjoy singing although I may be a bit over it - that may be because I haven't sung in a while in public...
    I feel comfortable - more than anywhere else when I'm on stage.

• i used to perform in musicals and other stage shows in london so i guess i'm good just too lazy to sing

• I have been told by my brother hahah that i have a great voice!! but he is my brother =) he just says that because he is a awesome brother!!! but i think i am allright,.

• People say that I sound pretty good, but I know I should practice more, but I perform often, so I guess I'm pretty comfortable, but it's either playing an instrument, acting, or rapping, I sing a little every now and again :)

• No, I suck.

• I hope so, after having singing lessons for 10 years XD.

• Ever sung in public?
      Choir or events perhaps? ^.^

• Yes I was in a choir for many years and sung for around 100 people a few times a year, I have also sung in a few school musicals and at a convention. But singing solo can still make me uncomfortable, but it's gotten better.

• That's amazing, keep working at it. ^.^

• The few people that have walked in on me singing have said im really good but id never have the confidence to do it in front of people.