Name a movie that you always cry watching?

For me one of them is Selena. I ways end up bawling my eyes out at the end.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lion King
    My dad was very successful and wealthy
    He passed away and one of my brothers managed to take almost all of the inheritance, the construction company, and 7 buildings

Too be honest he betrayed our father and his family
    This movie reminds me of myself

When mufasa dies I can't help but cry

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 43

• I only teared up from a movie once. I was like 11 or 12 (granted those years weren't great for me), and before I reached high school I actually was a bit emotional. It took me until high school before I forced myself to become less emotionally awkward. I think the only movie I ever teared up at was Bridge to Terabithia.

I was just kinda thinking to myself "Oh look it's another super cliche feel good movie about fantasy. Woop dee doo. Hey Lesley is a pretty cool person. Yep, just a feel good movie. Nothing interesting is going to happen..."
    ... Then BAM! They were like "Your friend Lesley's dead." I didn't know how to feel about this. So I started to tear up as my super emotional 11 or 12 year self, but I forced myself to hold back the tears from forming.

Ever since then, I haven't cried at any movie or been close to it at all. I have trouble forming emotional connections with movies nowadays.

• A walk to remember... such a sweet movie.

• Cue the down-votes but I also cried during Passions of the Christ.

• Omggg I saw that in theaters and cried my eyes out. And I usually cry whenever I see any depictions of Jesus and his time on the cross.

• Yo, watch this, watch this...(AHEM)...

🎶Because I'm dreeeeaaaaming of you tonight, and tomoooooorrrrrrow I'll be holding you tiiiight, and there's nowhere in the world I'd rather beeeeeee... than here in my room, dreaming about you and meeeeeeeeee--AND SHE'S DEAD.

Are you crying yet?😜

Sorry, just jokes, you know how I do👊

• It's not a movie, but it's an anime series called Clannad. I've never cried watching anything. I wouldn't dare think of watching the two seasons of Clannad without several boxes of tissues first and I've only cried a countable number of times in my life. It's the only thing that's ever caused me to legitimately cry a lot. However, I did get a little worked up at the end of Pan's Labyrinth (one of my favorite movies) and also in the beginning of Disney's UP as well as Grave of the Fireflies by Hayao Miyazaki.

• Somehow I always manage to get something in my eye during the end of Field of Dreams. And Forest Gump. And Old Yeller.

• 12 Years A Slave. Especially towards the end. God, I NEVER cried watching a movie. Cried like a bitch then. Sat there sobbing.

• Bridge to terabithia (not sure of the spelling)

• One of the only bits in any film that gets me to the point of considering maybe tearing up a bit is the ending scene from The Greatest Game Ever Played.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ylVfXVHLo

• 0|2
  • The Prince of Egypt. When Moses returns and Pharoe greets him like a brother and he warns him it can't be that way as long as his people are enslaved. It saddens both and angers Pharoe. Moses warns his brother about the angel of death and top paint blood on his door Pharoe doesn't listen and blames Moses on his sons death.

• The blind side😳😳😳🙉🙈🙊

• 0|0
  • Million dollar baby? Its got legendary status for making people cry.

• Tears of the Sun :(

• cindrella man ;)

• Some parts during I Am Sam I always leave the room and see if anyone needs a drink so as not to tear up

• Sleepless in Seattle and Ghost always set me off. I don't actually cry but just get all filled up and wet eyed

• Hmmm I'd have to think on that.

• I don't cry watching movies.

• titanic fam

• I don't watch Titanic for a reason.

• Lol omg am I the only one that doesn't cry watching that? It makes me sad, but more mad than anything

• A movie called buried. Its about a us truck driver in the middle east thats taken hostage and buried underground in a coffin. Its a REALY REALY good movie. I highly recommend it. Very sad tho

• John Q almost got me, not even going to lie lol. Just seeing how much he loved his son and would do anything to save him. Plus it's based on a real life story.

• World Trade Center

• Toy story 3, A walk to remember, Lion King (Mufasa's death)

• Forest Gump and Friday Night Lights.

• Interstellar.

• Titanic. Watching the mother with her two boys in bed bout to die. Sh*t gets to me all the f*cking time.

• i never actually cried but i got 2 that allmost made me cry: "green mile" and a lesson before dying"

• Is it bad I never cried from a movie?

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 41

• • Titanic
    • A Walk To Remember
    • The Notebook
    • The Fault In Our Stars
    • Up
    • 10 Promises To My Dog
    • Marley and Me
    • Lion King

And there's many more.. tbh I cry at almost every movie where a character dies (the hero or the main character or the characters I like ofc)..

• Yes, @CHARismatic110, I love that movie and always find it Sad with Selena having to die so young and so unfairly. I loved her music and this actress who Played her, did such a tremendously Great job.
    Another tear jerker, which I have been watching that comes on Easter holidays, is "King of Kings" with Jeffrey Hunter. Everytime I see this movie, the way the movie was Done like in a biblical way in those Times with the film affect Way, I cry my eyes out because this man could really be Jesus, and no matter Who tries to portray Him on Any modern day movie, will never fill his shoes.
    Sadly, I read, in Real life, that Jeffrey died back then of a head injury. I hope he is with Jesus now because he certainly deserves to sit at the Right hand of God.
    Good luck. xx

• I have to see that one. But I personally always cry during those biblical movies where they portray Jesus on the cross

• Yes, it is so beautiful and Jesus movie Finest Ever, @CHASismatic110. xx

• I cry while watching movies ALL the time haha
    I was watching 13 going on 30 last night and when she starts crying at the end when she goes to talk to Matty right before his wedding... i was crying so hard haha

that being said, the only movie that comes to mind that I've seen a bunch of times and that I consistently cry over is Becoming Jane

• the theory of everything.

• Seven Pounds gets me every time. Also Reign Over Me (though I can't watch that too much - subject matter is too heavy).

• The Theory of Everything has made me actually cry. I normally just get teary eyed, but I legit cried with that one.

• Life is beautiful
    Little women
    Million dollar baby
    Quigley down under
    And many animated disney movies lol. Like the first 10 minutes in Up... cmon!

• Donnie Brasco

• We watched this movie that was based off a book called Stone Fox in 4th grade and I think one of the dogs dies or something and me and this one girl were bawling our eyes out. And Romona and Beezus the movie when the cat dies. And the Fault in our stars omg. And Guardians of the Galaxy.

• Pay it forward.

• the longest ride made me almost cry and I never cry in movies

• My Girl is really sad.
    Blue is the Warmest Color started to make me cry while watching it in class. lol embarrassing.

• The Little Mermaid. The last scene where Triton lets her go gets me every time!

and the Land Before Time

• The boy in the striped pajamas 😭

• the notebook hahaha

• I love Selena! I get waterworks too, Lol
    Another one is Lion King, yes a cartoon get me😅 hah.. Ladder 49, Simon Birch, Powder are all sad at the end.

• I cried during Marley and Me lol but i've only watched that once. I teared up at one with Will Smith in it and the end and the Notebook a little at the end (<--- typical lol)

• The Fountain...

• Me too Selena and to think people thought jlo was a terrible actor. She did pretty good in that movie.

• -Hachi: A dog's tale.
    -Marley & Me.
    -A walk to remember.
    -The notebook.
    -Titanic.
    -UP.

• I've never seen Up but somebody suggested that I watch the first 10 minutes. I cried lol

• funny but also quite heartwarming* Ugh, my stupid keyboard ;(

• Lol I'm gonna watch it tonight.

• Selena was good!

I'm an action/fantasy girl so haven't cried much but my friends little girl wanted to see inside out so I went with them. Yep... 😪

• There's a few haha but one that i remember well is "Dear John"

• Hachiko a dog's tale. I always cry my eyes out

• High school musical 1, 2 and 3 :'(

• every movie makes me cry :(
    Even the disney cartoon movies :(

• The Butler

• Toy Story 3. It's always Toy Story 3!!

• Kal Ho Na Ho - My favorite Bollywood movie :)

If Only - I watched it thrice already and I still cry :)

• The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and Osmosis Jones

• Marley and Me

• More from Girls
    11