Can someone please explain why Justin Bieber and One Direction are labelled as the worst singers?

When trash like Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Eminem and Katy Perry exists? Their music is nothing special either and Miley Cyrus does a lot of bad things too like taking drugs. So i dont really get the hate for JB.

I never said I liked JB and 1D. I just dont understand why people hate them so much when there are other worse singers out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the people you've mentioned are bad singers in my opinion , including justin bieber and one direction.

• I find most new generation singers (though there are a few exception) but it suprises me how other trashy singers are well liked while JB and 1D are super hated.

• which is why I took me so long to rate it

• which is why it* took me so long to rate it

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know. I love JB songs. And i really like 1Ds "Midnight Memories" album.
    As far as Nicki Minaj goes, I FREAKING LOVE HER!! I love her music, voice and songs. Big fan right here.
    I agree with u about the other singers being terrible though.

• Eminem? Nicki Minaj? Katy Perry?

Okay... you're clearly a kid.

• Seriously, you think Eminem is trash.. Hahaha worst joke ever.

• Because they're swag and they sing the girly songs haha

What Guys Said 4

• Stop being so judgmental. Drugs have always been a huge part of great music throughout history.

Lets face it. It's much more likely that you have bad taste, than some of the most popular and significant musicians of our generation who've ground through many years of hard work in the music industry being bad artists that make worse music than heavily produced, manufactured boy bands designed specifically to pull on the heart strings of young girls.

• did i ever say i liked jb? i just dont get the hate for him when other bad singers exist

• "... Eminem..."
    http://i.imgur.com/TBpRit7.jpg

Did you seriously diss Eminem?

• I actually don't keep track of One Direction, but I hate Justin Bieber for being a whiny little twat, his music is abysmal and he's actually a total prick in real life and everyone hates him for it. Yet he has all that money he does not deserve for being the terrible human being that he is.

And then you have fans who'd literally shave their heads bald if needed ( #baldforbieber if you missed out on it); shows what kind of audience he has... Gah. Seriously, I don't understand some pre-teen girls, it's a total enigma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8DtojIWZC4 [1:32]

• eminem and katy perry are trash?

my freind the have a unique sense of artistry to their style and well one direction and justin beiber kinda pretty boy thing has been done a lot before