(quiz) What is your Job going to be in the afterlife?

http://www.playbuzz.com/tarasc10/what-is-your-job-going-to-be-in-the-afterlife

i got
Demon

You will be A demon! Your Many sins have brought you to your last employer, the boss from hell, literally! Your mean and selfish disposition will make you a great demon, cursed to do the devils bidding for eternity! I wouldn't expect a raise for any of your hard work!
omg.. :O :O don't judge me.. okay.. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Guardian of the Gates of Heaven
    Guardianmedia-cache-ec0. pinimg. com
    Your job will be The Guardian Of The Gates Of Heaven! Your Happy and inviting nature is perfect for the job of welcoming Heavens newest arrivals. Your smiling and friendly personality will now definitely come in handy !
    Ahahahaha yeah. sure. I am Saint Michael

• You are the nice one.. !!

• you are welcome.. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• What is your Job going to be in the afterlife?
    Guardian Angel for all animals

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4314-b89b-ec0f27c895f1.jpg

You will be a Guardian Angel For All Animals! Your loving and devoted spirit makes you a wonderful Guardian Angel for all God's Other creatures! Your job is important, and honorable. You will need all your skills to watch over all of the animals of the world! But your definitely up for the task.

• Guardian of the Gates of Heaven

Ahh... cos basically Heaven TSA then.
    Lovely.
    All the naked X-rays... allll of them... god... how do people even work those jobs.

• Naked x-rays? Lol. 😂😂

• Lonely Ghost

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...449e-87ef-3eeb15a73c5e.jpg

You will be a Lonely Ghost! Your final job will be a sad and miserable one. You will walk the earth invisible, unable to speak to another soul! In neither Heaven or Hell, you will be trapped forever in a bleak limbo!

Well this quiz wasn't depressing at all! :)

• It is still better than mine I think

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53684949.jpg
    :/
    I got Guardian of the Gates of Heaven, so when that kitten banishes your inner demon I will be more than happy to let you in!

• Lonely Ghost: You will be a Lonely Ghost! Your final job will be a sad and miserable one. You will walk the earth invisible, unable to speak to another soul! In neither Heaven or Hell, you will be trapped forever in a bleak limbo!

Sounds like me already.

• I got guardian of heavens gets, because I'm always smiling and have a welcoming personality apperently? Haha, love it! :D

• Aww.. that's sweet.. I'll be the guardian of hell.. 😁

• Lol, you will be my enemy! Guardian of Heavens Gates*

• hahaha.. i know..

• Lol sorry won't be answering this one ( religious reasons )

• Alright.. it is fine.. 😊😊

• I am the lonely ghost, well that sucks

• Why?

• I'm a demon..

• Okay yeah yours sucks.. 😜 jk

• Hello my demon friend 😎 we got a hell to rule

• Gatekeeper

No demons allowed

• You cannot stop me.. 😈

• I will torture all of the people on GAG who post sexist, racist and stupid posts!

What Girls Said 10

• Death

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...439b-8e8b-72a923c74bee.jpg

You will have the job of Death! You're dark, yet responsible, making
    you just right for taking the dearly departed to their next stop. Though you may be feared, your job is much needed.

• Death

Oh yeahhh 8) I'd glady accept the job!!

• I m glad... cuz you will send them to me.. 😈

• Definitely :p we'll rock the underworld 👿👿

• Lol... 😃😄😂

• It's not that much different than my life, so I think the transition won't be too difficult! :)

Lonely Ghost

http://i.imgur.com/aGaYiWV.jpg

• Guardian Angel
    Your will have the glorifying job as a Guardian Angel! Your kind and nurturing abilities make you perfect for the job of watching out for the human race. You are beautiful and divine, and will finally have an actual halo to go with those wings!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47cb-a5cc-aac190e2ef85.jpg

• Guardian of the Gates of Heaven

Your Happy and Inviting nature is perfect for the job of welcoming Heaven's newest arrivals. Your smiling and friendly personality will now definitely come in handy.

• I know you are the sweet and good one.. 😊

• you will be.. i m sure.. :) @knight1986

• @asker , thank you, i appreciate that so much. Thank YOU :) :) :)

• Guardian of Heaven

• Guardian of the Gates of Heaven cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...499a-9dd7-13a7b1c2e23b.jpg Your job will be The Guardian Of The Gates Of Heaven! Your Happy and inviting nature is perfect for the job of welcoming Heavens newest arrivals. Your smiling and friendly personality will now definitely come in handy !

• Angel Warrior
    You will be The Warrior in Heaven! Your protective instincts make you just right for your final job as an Angel Warrior in heaven! Your cunning and watchful, and will make one bad ass angel warrior! :) :)

• I got guardian of heavens

• i always get demon and i dont know why!