Guys, how do feel about girls fighting?

How do you feel about girls doing karate/boxing?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• They are going against what God has created them for, only a man should fight as he is the one with capable temperament, unlike a man God did not give a woman impulse control, so in a fight they will inflict horrible and grotesque injuries that their victim may never heal from. This is why any woman who fights must either be put to death or sterilized so she does not pass on her ways to her children.

Deuteronomy 25:11
    "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

What Guys Said 11

• I'd be quite amazed. I wouldn't be too much of a turn on for me because it would seem as a threat to my masculinity and position which may put some men off if they have a more dominant characteristic, however a man with a more submissive characteristic may fancy the idea.

I'm not very fond of aggressive women.

• I find it to be a great hobby.

It relaxes both mind and body
    since you get to let loose.

And aside from that, it's also great
    excercise, as long as one is diligent.

I practice martial arts myself
    and have done so, for a long time.

But of course, one has to have a reason
    for wanting to practice the martial arts.

So, what're your reason? ^.^

• Great idea.

Always pays to be stronger, faster, and have knowledge on how to defend yourself, physically at least. If they pull a gun then you're screwed, er, unless you have a gun too, then we've got a old fashioned Texas Showdown.

• Very hot !

It will give you self-esteem and will get you respect from the guys you'll want to date. At least, you would from me ! We would probably fight a lot :-)

• Nothing really, I do support it though. People should learn how to defend themselves in a fight and if their doing it for a hobby then that's great.

• A huge turn on

• I used to train, I dont care either way.

• Don't think i would date some one who did it for a living especially boxing, but i'm all for equality across genders so if they won't to im all for it!

• I'd want her to teach me

• its great I do MMA and teach part time too for free... are you doing karate now?

• I yeah Im One of the best in England for my age group

• hey this site sucks ha ha I can't search for you by individual name? you have to ask a question and then I can respond. unbeilevable ha ha so if you want ask a question in the health & fitness topic and I will respond now that I know your name... sorry.

• ohh.. you can't ask the question anonomous...

• Whatevs. Suit yourself.