(quiz) What Extreme Weather Is Your Personality?

http://www.playbuzz.com/kathleenlawrence10/what-extreme-weather-is-your-personality
i got
Typhoon

No one ever seems to see you coming. You tend to be quiet and observant, but when the going gets rough you really stand out. Whether it's at work or in your relationships, it might take you a while to open up, but when you do you sweep people up into your life. No one ever wants to get on your bad side, it can be hazardous.
i think that's true.. haha..

Most Helpful Guy

• Heatwave:

You are sensual, passionate, and sensitive. No matter what emotions you're experiencing, you feel them strongly. You express your anger as strongly as you show your love. You wear your heart on your sleeve, so you have trouble hiding your emotions. You let your heart guide you in life, and you follow dutifully.

I can hide my emotions quite well however, the rest is about true.

I would say your result (typhoon) is also very relative to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a heatwave.

Haha I guess that cam b true for me sometimes. I dont like to do something that I am not passionate about.

People usually dk this about me, but I feel a lot.

What Guys Said 11

• Lightning Storm
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42d9-82a0-3b1ec68b283c.jpg

You are strong and ambitious and know exactly what you want from life. You seek to be the very best in your field. Your competitive streak and intense work-ethic can make you difficult to deal with at times. But that has more to do with people misunderstanding your logical and methodical approach to life. You never start anything without a clear idea of where you're going, and that is quite admirable.

I suppose it's correct-ish

• Blizzard
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4628-8722-58a7dda21607.jpg

You tend to keep yourself calm and collected. You think through every decision thoughtfully and methodically, and you rarely just go with your gut. You almost never lose your temper, and are significantly more likely to freeze someone out of your life than get into a big fight with them.

Fits somewhat, as one of the things I do when
    people upset me, is to completely shut them out
    for a while, untill they come crawling back. ^.~

• Lightning storm

Dont really agree with it per se. But Im happy im a lightning storm fucking love them

• I love them too.. they are so cool!!!

• What Extreme Weather Is Your Personality?

Blizzard

• Heatwave.

"You are sensual, passionate, and sensitive. No matter what emotions you're experiencing, you feel them strongly. You express your anger as strongly as you show your love. You wear your heart on your sleeve, so you have trouble hiding your emotions. You let your heart guide you in life, and you follow dutifully."

This is true. I do wear my heart on my sleeve.

• Cool!

• And again, the only thing that I think is going to make this situation any better is if eventually, SOMEHOW, I am actually ABLE to date a good number of girls and then I won't be in the scarcity mindset anymore and my feelings will be "numbed". But as of right now, I've only been on ONE date in my entire life, and more importantly, that date only lasted 5-10 minutes and involved her refusing to even come inside and sit down and her friends coercing her to "meet the man" [me], so really, in practicality, it doesn't even count.

• look.. dont freak out about all this.. you are only 17... okay.. have fun.. dont think about girls too much... focus what is good in your life.. you have plenty of time for all this dating stuff..

• BLIZZARD ya fool

• I am a happy blizzard :)
    "You tend to keep yourself calm and collected. You think through every decision thoughtfully and methodically, and you rarely just go with your gut. You almost never lose your temper, and are significantly more likely to freeze someone out of your life than get into a big fight with them."

• Tornado

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4194-8e19-1e2a3b93d4ef.jpg

You are a source of fascination for many. You tend to keep most people at arm's length, only letting those you truly trust in. You leave people wondering what you're really about and how they can get to know you better. Both emotion and reason play strong roles in your life, and you balance and weigh them against each other whenever you make decisions. But you only reveal your deep emotional world to those you deem worthy.

• Tornado. I'd say that's fairly accurate.

• Heatwave

''You are sensual, passionate, and sensitive. No matter what emotions you're experiencing, you feel them strongly. You express your anger as strongly as you show your love. You wear your heart on your sleeve, so you have trouble hiding your emotions. You let your heart guide you in life, and you follow dutifully. ''

True except hiding the emotions.

What Girls Said 12

• Heatwave
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4076-8233-ed235c3cc673.jpg

Definitely sounds like me. Nailed it!

• I know right.. This is a good one. It is true about me too.

• Tornado

• Heatwave.

This is very true.

• Hail

You thrive in the most difficult circumstances. When things seem impossible and most would give up, you become stronger and more intense. You have been through your fair share of struggles in your life, but you have always come out the other side swinging. You won't let your challenges get you down, they only make you more determined.

• Blizzard

This result isn't accurate.

• Ooh its freezing cold here. Brrr...

• Oh. Sometimes I can b like that too. Guess we need to b more cautious.

• Yes, we really need to be more cautious. @HookingSwan

• Heatwave cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4076-8233-ed235c3cc673.jpg You are sensual, passionate, and sensitive. No matter what emotions you're experiencing, you feel them strongly. You express your anger as strongly as you show your love. You wear your heart on your sleeve, so you have trouble hiding your emotions. You let your heart guide you in life, and you follow dutifully.

Passionate <3

• I got hail

• I got lightning storm.

"You are strong & ambitious and know exactly what you want from life." very true.

"You seek to be the best in your field" true.

"You never start anything without a clear idea of where you're going..." sooo true.

• This quiz is a good one.. 😊

• Heatwave

lol nope, i only let my feelings show if i want them to be known. I do like to be warm though.

• Heatwave

• Typhoon

This sums me up petty much

• Tornado?