What video game series is long overdue for a new installment?

Most Helpful Guy

• Silent hill. I'm still pissed off that they cancelled it after that super awesome playable teaser! 😡

• Yeah that was bullshit. It looked really good too, especially with Norman Reedus in it

• Hopefully its good because I would love to see it when it comes out

• Thanks for MMHO. Or MHOGu. Or M-GUY. Whatever it is now called 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Test Drive Unlimited
    Animal Crossing
    Red Dead Redemption
    Harvest Moon

What Guys Said 18

• A real Banjo Kazooie game! not nutz and boltz...

• 0|0
  • They're never gonna make a sequel to Half Life anyway. There's literally no point. Doesn't bother me, I think Half Life is a decent game and nothing more.

• Actually there was talk about there possible being a sequel in the future and the people at the company didn't deny or confirm that.

• It'd have to be something super innovative, and Valve is making enough money from selling hats.

• Half Live for sure.
    And S. T. A. L. K. E. R., but I'm afraid this series won't get a new installment.

• Knights of the old republic, though they will never make a third game.

• i think bioshock is due for a new game

• CRASH BANDICOOT!

• Prince of Persia Sands of Time Trilogy that isn't a HD reboot for just the PS3 so the PC some love as well

• The Final Fantasy 7 remake is finally gonna come out soon the original came came out in 1998.

• I know this doesn't answer the question but FALLOUT. It took forever for them to announce Fallout 4 officially.

• I'd say a thought maybe my favorite video game Jak and Daxter because they haven't made a 4th one they only made side stories

• Bioshock is over due for a new game!

• The Elder Scrolls.

• There was this game called Evo on snes I think and it was the tits when I was growing up... I'd like a remake of a sequel

• Carmageddon.

• F-Zero for the current and new Nintendo consoles

That's the only game I can think of right now that's a long overdue.

• Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! You, my friend, have good taste in video games.

• Yeah. Nintendo hasn't made or even officially announced any F-Zero games since the Gamecube.

• Half-life. Getting the obvious answer out of the way.

What Girls Said 6

• Star Wars Battlefront 3 is coming out soon... however it took them long enough... Half Life was supposed to have a continuation, there's still none, I don't know if there's gonna even be any, but it's about freaking time!!!

• Half Life, Silent Hill, Age of Empires (and Mythologies), Metroid Prime, Warcraft... there were a few others but my mind is blanking. I'm really excited for Fallout 4.

• Donkey Kong wasn't feeling the last installment.

• I was a silent hill and resident evil fan sadly :(

• A good metroid game.

• jak and daxter. but i heard they are coming out with a new one!!! :D