What is your favorite movie?

I have been using my library card and renting movies. Last two movies I watched were: Selma and Captain Phillips. They were okay, but both nominated for Academy Awards.

What is your favorite movie?

Any MUST SEE movies?

Bump: Give me ideas for good movies to watch.

This is my list, so far:

A. Lincoln
B. True Grit
C. Slumdog Millionaire
D. No Country for Old Men
E. Atonement
F. Michael Clayton
G. Crash
H. Good Luck Goodnight
I. Munich
J. Finding Neverland
K. Ray
L. Mystic River
M. Chicago
N. Shakespeare in Love

Most Helpful Girl

• i love the theory of everything, vantage point and now you see me. id definitely recommend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Must see: Almost Famous; Ed Wood; All the President's Men; The Limey; The People vs. Larry Flynt.

Five of the best movies ever made. And there's nothing wrong with action flicks, but the ones I'm recommending aren't really intended for the summer blockbuster crowd.

• I've seen most of them except... Limey. I have no idea what that is.

• Well, I have also looked at the movies I liked and looked at who directed them and looked at their entire catalog.

My list for the next two movies are: Memento, Wolf of Wall Street, Ed Wood

• Cool. Ed Wood is really the odd man out in that trio. Memento and Wolf are easily more popular.

It's going to be hard to find more obscure movies at any library, but when you do get into the more unusual fare I think you'll be more satisfied.

What Girls Said 1

• I like the 2nd pitch perfect movie

What Guys Said 1