Do you like dancing?

Well I need to apologize for my horrible English because I'm from Bulgaria and wanted to ask you do you like dancing. The truth is that I've never danced in my whole life because I feel too embarrassed in public so I just don't dance. Is that normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't dance. I don't even feel comfortable doing it in private. I think it's normal for some to feel this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love dancing!!! But I used to be like you, I was so scared to dance in public. I didn't have the confidence, I thought everybody would be looking and judging but you've really just got to get over yourself and throw yourself into it. Honestly, when you're on the dance floor, everyone's too busy doing their own thing to notice what you're doing. Too busy having fun! The thing is it's a psychological thing. You have convinced yourself that you're too embarrassed so that thought keeps building up in your mind and because you keep adding to it, it stays there. It's almost like the thought gets stuck. So just go for it, get over the hesitation. When you've done it once, you'll do it without thinking anytime you want to :)

What Guys Said 15

• Yep I used to like going to clubs until I've outgrown it

• It would be probably fun if I knew how, but I would have to take dance lessons, and I have not done that.

• It is.
    I don't really dance in public, but I'm getting more bold and not caring more.
    I love to dance, it's a great and fun workout.

• After a few drinks, everyone loves dancing :D

• Yes, I hate dancing. Your English isn't horrible.

• I love dancing just makes me feel alive

• Well it's a thing I like to observe but I can't dance :( don't know how to

• yes, i do. especially ballroom and latin.

• I like belly dance most :*

• Are you Bulgaria? WOW. neighbor country. :D Yes i like dancing but I'm shy in front of people.

• When I am drunk, I can dance very well. But normal I can't.

• I love dancing you have no idea

• im crap at it but sure yeah i like to move and i dont care what others think too little time to care

• Yeah I like

(with a girl) :P

• I love dancing by itself, I don't do it in public. I just practice infront of my mirror.

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like dancin' tonight. I came to party like it's my civil right. It doesn't matter where, I don't care if people stare cuz I feel like dancin' tonight.

• Only by myself.

I don't feel comfortable with people looking at me, so when I danced in public I feel a bit embarrassed.

• I love dancing. I used to be in a competitive dance group. I'm constantly dancing, it's my favourite thing to do.

• yeah i do. only when i am alone

• Not when i was in high school.

• I like watching people dance :)

• Lol if I could dance probably