Do you like to paint?

It relaxs me in my mind and body. I actually enjoy it a lot. I haven't done it in a while need to get back to it. I love to paint with water colors

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• absolutely!! :) it is my stress reliever. It also became my sideline before when I was still a student, as I need to earn extra income.

What Guys Said 1

• Not a big fan of painting myself. I've never been very artistic; I think I could get into the thing where you throw paint at a wall / canvas. That looks fun to me.

What Girls Said 5

• I love to paint too! I sculpt occasionally as well but materials/work space for that tends to be a lot more expensive. I dont paint as much as I should, and it can relax me at times, but I have this thing where I get to the middle of the project and it stresses me out/frustrates me... I use acrylic and oils mostly. Many of my family members enjoy watercolor and excel at it but I never could master it. I'm too in to excessive layering.

• yeah.. when i m in the mood..

• I love it! I use acrilick/spray paint.

• I don't paint so I wouldn't know if I would like it or not :P

• Yessss I love art, all mediums!!