Is Taylor Swift the all conquering Queen of this decade as Beyonce was of the last?

Also some guys think Miley Cyrus dresses like a streetwalker and looks like a vd whore who has a blue waffle. Do you think thats true?

• Yes
    9% (1)18% (2)14% (3)Vote
  • No
    91% (10)64% (7)77% (17)Vote
  • Miley Cyrus is a tramp
    0% (0)18% (2)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Queen of what?

0|0
    0|0
    • Music

• Show All
    • You're foolish...

• And your ignorant

Most Helpful Girl

• It hasn't been a decade yet. Since Beyoncé is still being talked about more than ever I figured I give it till 2020 or 2025. Taylor only became more famous bc of Kanye being Kanye. Either way I could care less.

0|0
    0|0
    • She was already famous b4 Kanye and has taken both the pop and country charts by storm with hit after hit.

• Show All
    • Like anyone listens to country let alone country pop.

• The world wide country album sales disagree.

What Guys Said 4

• The two could burn in hell for all I care. Materialistic pieces of shit trying to treat real life like its high school.

0|0
    2|0
  • Swift will be forgotten, all in good time.

But Beyoncé will be remembered 15-20 years from now

0|0
    1|0
    • Hard to forget the woman who infamously lip synced the national anthem during a presidential inauguration.

• Not really lol

Incidents like that may be remembered, but not her

• We will see if its forgotten in 20 years.

• Miley Cyrus has no business doing what she's doing... it's grossly well gross. I mean, if that's how she wants to live her life, that's something she'll have to answer for, but T-Swift beats her any given day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah miley looks like a girl you know has vd. Daddy issues im thinking because she's a redneck.

• Show All
    • Nothings says redneck like having your fifthteen year old daughter appear in a racey pose with nothing but a sheet covering her modesty on the cover of a magazine.

• valid point.

• She's over rated to be honest. Not as good of a singer as Beyonce!

0|0
    0|0
    • Taylor has no problem singing the national anthem.

• Show All
    • I always thought beyonce was overated and kelly Rowland was a far better singer.

• I guess she might be overrated too in a way.

But I agree, Kelly Rowland is an amazing singer!

What Girls Said 1

• Taylor has nothing on Beyoncé

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet. Beyonce has had her time. She is pushing 40 maybe her daughter solange can sing.

• Whatever you say swiftie