Why is the white man always trying to frame rich Black men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not just white men. Asian boys too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Frame? Usually corruption runs in parallel with wealth. If you don't have your hands dirty, you're not actually wealthy...

• Because we're eeeeeeeevil! ...

• why all you human folk eating my people all the time and bleding us into smothies !!!

Let my people go !!!

• Sorry about my last post thought I was coming off extremely sarcastic. Didn't mean it to be taken literally.

• because the USA is still racist..

• I think people should just stop talking about race altogether, stop acting like the color of a person's skin is any more important than that of their eyes, and just intermarry until humanity is all one ethnicity.

• Sounds like communisn.

• What? I never said that. That's not what I meant at all. Just-- nevermind. Forget I even responded to this question.

• Take your little red book elswhere. I have no time for your communist manifestos here.

• I've never once seen this happen

• Micheal Jackson? Never heard of him?

• Micheal Jackson? The dancing pedophile? Was he framed?
      Wasn't he white? ;-) :D :D

• None of what you say is true.

• Race baiting question #3711

• Because we look up to Tupac!

• I feel like this question is aimed at making white men care about framing black men.

Most have better things to do sorry

• I'm sure there are some white people who care but you can take my word for it, most of us have our own lives we'd just like to get on with and are utterly unconcerned with putting or keeping black people down. It just isn't important to us at all. It's not something we think about at all.

• You're that ridiculous "girl" who's always blowing smoke up our asses aren't you? Why are you always kissing black male ass?

What Girls Said 6

• It all goes back to the fact that some of these people are racist and/or have legitimate inferiority complexes towards Black men.

• Yes it all goes back to before slavery in africa when the so called great white hunter thought he was the supreme race on the planet when they spotted a group of Africans hunting, he could see they were well muscled as the were half naked, then as one of the African hunters ran past his loin cloth fell away and what those great white hunters saw filled them with wonder and fear as they knew they were not the superior males theu thought they were. Thus began centuries of hatred.

• You mean like this?
    site.unbeatablesale.com/img564/rtl257524.gif
    Because they idolize them, duh.

• If they get rid of the anonymous feature, less stupid questions.
    -Black person

• i don't know and care what you are talking about..

• I don't know man. I just don't know.

• They're not. Get over yourself. Stop being paranoid

• How do you explain what they did to OJ even after he was aquitted by a jury of his peers.

• He wrote a book "If I Did It" and the civil suit found him guilty. As for Michael Jackson guilty or innocent allegations of sexual abuse of children are always a big deal.

• Yes even after a jury found OJ innocent they still pursued him for his money. As for the Micheal Jackson case would a parent of a genuine victim demand money to make the case go away?