Can Iggy Azalea rap?

This is her D. R. U. G. S studio record in which she called herself a "runaway slave master", I don't want to be hard on her about this because she probably doesn't know anything about what it means to Americans:

While it isn't anything near the song it was ripped off from, "Look Out for Detox" by Kendrick Lamar, I don't think she sounds THAT bad.

Same song on stage:

Her hometown Mullumbimby, in NSW, Australia, has the lowest vaccination rate in the entire country. Maybe it has something to do with... this.

Or this.

Can Iggy Azalea rap?

*uncomfortable silence*

Someone needs to get this girl an American History boo. Or Political Correctness 101. I've never seen someone fail that much.

• She can rap no matter what
  • She can't
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• is she an aussie? didn't know... anyway she's not bad in my opinion for today's standards... but sue there r other rappers who rap better than her for sure

basically modern hip-hop's da best music genre from this current decade in my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• I never payed much attention to her "songs". But I think her voice is not really hers. I guess it's another person who records her songs.
    When she speaks it seems that she's making a big effort to talk that way, she seems fake.

What Guys Said 3

• She can rap pretty good. although she does make a lot of hateful comments, you have to admit she can spit out dope rhymes

• She is obviously a moron lol. But i dont really think she is a good rapper, she is just ok to me. But i also think she brings that stuff up becauseshet hinks its funny which it kind of was.

• I've never listened to her music, only watch her because of the big booty.

What Girls Said 0