If you had a loaded gun, with no fear of being caught, which famous celebrity or person annoys you that much you would assassinate them?

Most Helpful Girl

• The entire Kardashian family including their worthless baby daddies

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Kylie Jenner she's the biggest copycat brat ever, and she's such an airhead. I'm sure so many of her stans would have a field day, so that'd be hilarious.

• Putin maybe?

What Guys Said 8

• Whoever it is, I won't use my gun unless it's a stand off gunfight with an equal chance for both - old west style :D

• even if I wouldn't get caught I wouldn't shoot any celebrity. they didn't deserve that from me.

• I wouldn't assassinate a celebrity. That effects no change... If you're willing to take that much risk, you have to hit prime targets. People that run shit, aren't exactly showing up on E!

• some pop star that is just a marketable item

• the celebrities in prisons

• Rosie O'Donnell would be a great candidate for the short list.

• l wouldn't just kill 1 celebrity but everyone becuse they are rich and only look down on the rest, thinking they can do as they want. I hate rich people for only spending money on themselves knowing there are millions of people around the world starving to death. If someone can reach a sucessful life then why not showing that by improving other peoples lives insteald of thinking of youself.

• Justin Bieber... and all of the Kardashians...