What are some of the best psychological thrillers of the 21st century?

They don't have to be 'labeled as such' but you understood them as such.
What are some of the best  psychological thrillers of the 21st century?

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked that one movie with the guy with black hair lol I forgot the name but it was this guy who was stuck on an island and he convinced himself that he didn't' kill his wife and kids when he actually did. Also I liked Wicker man I think that movie was totally underated and had a really good plot twist another underrated one was the movie Hide and Seek. And maybe also Lost the tv series lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really liked The Others. I also liked Seven (Se7en), Silence of the Lambs, The Shining, and Zodiac.
    Rosemary's Baby, Videodrome, Black Swan, Hard Candy, Panic Room and The Cell were ok, too.

What Guys Said 2

• 21st? Do they even make decent movies anymore? I haven't seen a good movie (that was new) in ages.

• Well... I asked.
      The Others is amazing and it was released and made in the 21st century...
      Hard Candy as well...

• have you seen shutter island? its a really good film. also stonehurst asylum is pretty good.

• I've seen Shutter Island. i thought it was a terrible movie... But people praise it... I guess tastes differ.
      That other one I call it Eliza Graves. Seen it, I like it. =)

What Girls Said 3

• I just recently watched Gone Girl and was pretty impressed. I knew from the beginning of the movie that I hated the wife, I just didn't know why until part way through :P

• Seven
    The Sixth Sense

• 21st?
    Shucks I was going to put silence of the lambs. Movies today suck really. Maybe the omen?