Who Here Loves Fairy Tail?

If You Love Fairytail Put your Hand up in the air, (the Fairy Pose) and say it!!!
Please No haters, you're not welcome here

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Autumn Fairytale
    http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo60876.jpg

it was actually pretty fucking good, really sad though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ikr, <3

• Show All
    • crazy how you knew the film though. didn't expect that xD its old!

• i was bored one day, and out of good animes and movies to watch so i ended up watching not, not fully till the ending because of the quality but yh...:)

• I've seen better. ^.~

But Midnight is a pretty great character.
    (My favorite character from the show)

0|0
    0|0
    • Midnight was a pretty awesome character, they should have made him a little stronger

• I stopped at episode 2, I liked found it fun, but wasn't that into it to continue watching... But I'll give it a try later!

0|0
    0|0
    • If you don't like the anime much, give the manga a try it'll fit your taste. Besides to be completely honest the first 30 episodes kinda suck then it gets better and better

• Show All
    • There's actually 418 ch if your reading online :3

• Good lord!

• Meh. Use to. Kinda got boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • *hides One Piece stuff*

0|0
    0|0
  • Im still in my one piece phase. Maybe ill check it out later

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tail, especially fairy tail, it is nice and firm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw the first episode.

0|0
    0|0
  • The anime? It was ok, but nothing special. I watched like up till episode 20. Before I stopped. It just wasn't all that great. I understand that these type of shows sometimes take dozens of episodes to get really good but I just wasn't willing to invest more time into it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean it was good, but there are lots of better anime. And in that case, better tv shows in general.

• Show All
    • like i said, i did try but didn't think it was all that. do you watch one piece?

• why haven't you answer my question? not that i care, it just struck me as weird that you didn't

What Girls Said 1

• I like fairy tales. I mean they aren't real but yeah I like them.

0|0
    0|0