Who Here Loves Fairy Tail?

If You Love Fairytail Put your Hand up in the air, (the Fairy Pose) and say it!!!
Please No haters, you're not welcome here

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Autumn Fairytale
    http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo60876.jpg

it was actually pretty fucking good, really sad though.

• Ikr, <3

• crazy how you knew the film though. didn't expect that xD its old!

• i was bored one day, and out of good animes and movies to watch so i ended up watching not, not fully till the ending because of the quality but yh...:)

• I've seen better. ^.~

But Midnight is a pretty great character.
    (My favorite character from the show)

• Midnight was a pretty awesome character, they should have made him a little stronger

• I stopped at episode 2, I liked found it fun, but wasn't that into it to continue watching... But I'll give it a try later!

• If you don't like the anime much, give the manga a try it'll fit your taste. Besides to be completely honest the first 30 episodes kinda suck then it gets better and better

• There's actually 418 ch if your reading online :3

• Good lord!

• Meh. Use to. Kinda got boring.

• *hides One Piece stuff*

• Im still in my one piece phase. Maybe ill check it out later

• I love tail, especially fairy tail, it is nice and firm.

• I saw the first episode.

• The anime? It was ok, but nothing special. I watched like up till episode 20. Before I stopped. It just wasn't all that great. I understand that these type of shows sometimes take dozens of episodes to get really good but I just wasn't willing to invest more time into it.

• I mean it was good, but there are lots of better anime. And in that case, better tv shows in general.

• like i said, i did try but didn't think it was all that. do you watch one piece?

• why haven't you answer my question? not that i care, it just struck me as weird that you didn't

What Girls Said 1

• I like fairy tales. I mean they aren't real but yeah I like them.