Anyone else on here obsessed with the Vampire Diaries?

Just started watching it and absolutlely love it! Just curious how many other people love this show as well?
Tell me why you do or dont watch it :)

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeeeeees!!! It's like my favorite tv show :D It's just the perfect mixture of supernatural horror stuff and the typical love triangle :)

• I agree! Aha not to mention some of the guys are super hot aha ;)

• Yes indeed. I think Damon is very hot :o of course there are other guys who are hot too but Damon is the hottest :p

• ahaha I agree! Him and Matt are my favs aha ;)

What Girls Said 6

• I watched the first 6 seasons and It was awesome, loved it so much as a teen, but like the story got really stupid with time and I didn't wanted to watch it anymore

• Ahahaha a lot of shows do that these days don't they!

• Yeah , the same for Supernatural, the story just turn to become awful and it seems like they are only producing for the money

• YESSS.

• I watch it, have seen all the seasons and episodes, but I'm definitely not obsessed. It's good, but there are better shows out there.

• aha fair enough. I'm thinking maybe its because i'm just starting it. Once I watch a few seasons it may calm down a little aha :)

• I tried watching it but I was bored out of my mind.

• Yea its okay but not the best..

• It's really cool and way better than Twilight, but i don't know if I'll watch the 7th season. I just hate that Nina Dobrev left the show...

• True. It won't be the same without her :/ I hope Damon and Stefan keep things interesting

What Guys Said 0