Whats your favourite team sport?

• Football (proper Football aka soccer)
  • Football (NFL aka throw & catch)
  • Ice Hockey
  • Basketball
  • Cricket
  • Rugby
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Proper Football (soccer) definitely. There is a reason why it's the most popular sport In the world. It's by far the most exciting to watch. Anything can happen at any moment and there are no time outs every 10 seconds like American sports.

What Girls Said 4

• Toss up between Football (the worldwide one, not the American one), but I also found some enjoyment watching baseball too. I say this because baseball is one sport I have fun watching even in the park if people are playing it and I don't even know them. If I walked by some kids shooting hoops that's a big snore for me. I like watching FIFA most for watching something on TV, but usually baseball if I go watch in person (for free). :)

• Soccer and baseball. But I dont play either. I play tennis only.

• Futbol aka soccer!

• CHEERLEADING!!!

What Guys Said 10

• It takes forever for anything to happen in Soccer. It's a just a little ball going back and forth and then maybe, just maybe a guy can get it near the goalie enough to maybe make a shot. Ice Hockey is super fast paced. Basketball is fast pace. Baseball is slow until the playoffs. Cricket is only popular in the commonwealth states. Soccer is popular in countries that have only Soccer as a sport or only a few competing sports. The U. S. has four major sports and then a ton of other leagues. The U. K. has what, like two leagues? Rugby and Soccer? Russia has a huge Hockey super league that spans various country's. American football can be boring due to all the commercial breaks but at least it is hard hitting.

• There are loads of and loads of soccer leagues in the UK.

American sports are only realy popular in America

• Handball and Basketball.

• Lol at "proper football"

We all know soccer blows

• E-Sports
    /filler

• Why no votes for rugby? :(

• Baseball is the best

• Proper football is the American version definitely

I prefer soccer

• How can American football be proper football. Soccer is called football because 90% of the game is kicking the ball with your foot. Foot to ball = Football. That makes sense.

American football, most of the time the ball is in their hands. Plus it's not even a ball it's an egg. So it should be called Hand Egg

img. memecdn. com/Football-vs-Handegg_o_9221. jpg

• @JessRoxHard first of all, u live in UK, so ur biased

Second of all, a football is a foot long.

• @JessRoxHard XD That's one hell of an egg!

• I like Tara Patrick as my favorite sports star. She plays in the Olympic sex team.

• REAL Football... some call it soccer.

• Don't like the use of the word "proper" here but alright. I voted NFL football, but baseball is really close. Basketball is too if we are talking college.