Do you ever get a tingling feeling that runs down your skin as well as goosebumps when listening to music?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah... not as much anymore though unfortunately. It happened all the time when I was starting to really discover my musical tastes, when I was younger and more impressionable. But when you've grown a bit and have listened to a lot of music, it starts to get to a point where nothing really impresses you anymore. :/

But it's always a welcome feeling when something does happen to hit you just right, every now and then, and you get the chills!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah there's a name for it but I can't remember. It's from a chemical reaction from hearing good music

What Guys Said 2

• Happens to me so often, especially when the music is sad, or the musician displays impeccable musicianship!

• Depends. When that music triggers the best or unforgettable memories then surely, it would give me the tingling feeling. Also, all my favorite music gives me goosebumps.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, it happens sometimes when the music is too good lol.