Has anyone ever heard of the authour R. L stine?

I use to read all R. L stine books (not just the goosbumps) but his fear street collection as well. Did anyone read his books as well or even know who R. L stine is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i was into him as a kid, also Are You Afraid Of the Dark and courage the cowardly dog. Later on it would translate into a love of Stephen King and h. p. Lovecraft. Our generation had good children's horror.

• Yess!!! I love Stephen king! I use to read his books when I go into high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fear Street was my favorite series for a long time! Especially the originals. I think I have the entire collection actually. I liked them way more than Goosebumps (except a few I really liked, Escape from Carnival of Horrors, Night in Werewolf Woods, Escape from Horror House). I also thought some of the covers were beautiful, like this one

http://i.imgur.com/vL0SgJC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/72Cs1qo.png

I actually found a few recently (Halloween Party, Bad Moonlight, 99 Fear Street, Fear Street Saga trilogy) in a box. I wanted to reread them in October, along with some Christopher Pike and Anne Rice novels. :)

• Yasss!!! they were my favorite as well but people only know R. L Stine for thw goosbumps but I loves his fear street series. Plus I grew out of goosbumps fast, it just seemed way too kiddy to me. And I have most of the fear street collection including all three books to the 99 fear street trilogy! That was my life back in middle school, thats when reading was fun. lol

• I agree, I do love some of Poe's short stories as well! :) I enjoy writing short stories more than novels. But I'll read both.

• Thank you for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. My brother had read some of his books when he was younger. It's funny because earlier today, I watched a really terrible D-list horror movie called Pinocchio's Revenge on Netflix. Immediately after, it automatically started a TV series based on stuff that RL Stine had written.

• Yes, I loved goosebumps, the books and tv show

• Only know him from Goosebumps

• Of course, I read a lot of the goosebumps when I was a kid. Good books.

• I remember I read a few books, don't remember the titles though.

• i only know him from his goosebumps books it what was popular back when i was young

• Yeh I thought that's what everyone would recognize him for. I guess I was so into books back then that I noticed his teenage genre called "fear street"

• i think i might have seen them once upon a time at my high school but i was't really into reading and i don't think most people at high school are into that sort thing so never really caught on

• nope, not at all haha

• I have heard the name but I have no idea who it is.

• only goosebumps :) i loved the muti ending ones

What Girls Said 7

• YESSSS THAT WAS MY SHIT. There's even a new show called The Haunting Hour.

• Yes, my students still love the Goosebumps series! It's a classic!

• Of course! Goosebumps was HUGE! I loved those books

• of course! I <3 all of his old books. and they have lots of the old goosebumps epis on yt so I watch those even now. really good acting back then.

• He was my childhood

• And the nightmare room. Lol I used to read them all.

• did you ever hear of his "fear street" books? Or just the goosebumps?

• Same here! I've never actually heard of the nightmare room series. But like you I was always reading his books.

• It's still relevant, I think. LOL. We had such good books. I remember like, right across was Animorphs and Garfield. I killed that aisle.

• U sound so bored