How many adults watch "kids" movies on their own?

For instance, I actually like watching movies like 'The Penguins of Madagascar' or 'Cars II' etc.

1|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I like Pixar movies a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of them are nice. I don't watch them often, but I confess that The Penguins of Madagascar is a great film. I like all the "mafia" style they had. If you look at it in another perspective, there films have many things that only adults will understand.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Me me me!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I like to watch kids shows as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes me! I like my Spongebob! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • *Raises my hand.* No regrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch Disney movies ALL the time. My favorite is Hercules. I'm also a19 year old junior in college.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do occasionally, the Madagascar series was one of my favorites! Just because they're kid movies doesn't mean they aren't entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Raises hand* "me!!!"

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean only cartoon movies as kids movies in your definition then no I don't. I watched guardians of the Galaxy on DVD but that's live action. i use to watch the little mermaid but not religiously

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh I think that's geared towards a wider audience

What Guys Said 9

• i do watch some myself once in a while.

i remember last weekend i watch Sword in The Stone, The Rescuers 1 and 2, Thumbelina and a few others.

and i'm not planning on stopping there as i do love to revisit movies i watched during childhood just so i can feel that childhood euphoria once more

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the movies so much, but I will ocassinally check out the kids shows on Nick and TeenNick. Sometimes some lighthearted television is a good thing, and those shows can be quite entertaining when drunk! ;-)

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, When i was in College I did all the time! I went to see: Despicable Me, the Muppets, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, cars 2, wreck it Ralph and others

0|0
    0|0
  • I am watching Pok√©mon series while writing these here :P hahahaha...
    Yeah i love them; especially "Up" and "Tarzan" are my latest favorites ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • *raises hand*

I like cartoons, both old and new. I saw Minions on opening night!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love me some SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents. Not to mention a number of Pixar films.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ, you have terrible taste in kids' movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really seen any real recent ones. I like toy story and shrek, monsters inc

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes. I saw Despicable me 2.

0|0
    0|0